Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

pretty epic!

onerb2 and FolleUno like this.
  2. Mewbone

Mewbone Phantasmal Quasar

Mother of god... this is better than anything I could hope for, my jaw is in the floor right now :saywhat: Thanks a bunch! :DD

onerb2 and FolleUno like this.
  3. FolleUno

FolleUno Aquatic Astronaut

I'm glad you like it :)

4. FolleUno

FolleUno Aquatic Astronaut

Sounds fun, I'll give it a go!

Sounds like an intriguing character, I'll try my best!

5. Mewbone

If anyone else wants to try some other ones of my failed Pokemon Sprites :p

6. Magma Claw

love the charmander and charizard fusion+ sableye and requaza~

7. Mewbone

You actually like them!? :laugh: I was such a noob with spriting back then. :DD

8. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

I would like to request something a little different I think. I would love to see a movie poster style piece of art for Starbound with this quote on it:

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars make me dream." -Vincent Van Gogh.

You know some artwork and the starbound logo maybe on the bottom it says COMING 2013 etc... Just like something you would see on a movie theater wall.​

9. I hope it's ok to hijack Bietol's wallpaper like this. It's just so perfect.
    [​IMG]

10. Magma Claw

lol

11. Magma Claw

those 2 humans look sso much like Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online

onerb2 likes this.
  12. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

This is AMAZING!!! Except for one small thing. Leonardo Da Vinci did not say this. Vincent Van Gogh did. With that one tiny change this is a seriously awesome epic piece of Starbound Paraphernalia that I would totally buy and put up on my wall. It needs to be seen by Tiy. Seriously. After the quote fix, of course.

onerb2 likes this.
  13. Note: I did not draw this. Oh man, that is way above my level. This is March's wallpaper by Bietol.

WELL DANG I JUST KEEP SCREWING UP.
    Again, for good measure.
    I did not draw this, I only slapped Helvetica on the top. Bring all of your love to Bietol.
    I'll edit in the fixed text in a second. (probably one of the dumbest typos I've ever made)
    idiot idiot idiot idiot

Edit:
    [​IMG]

LukØs, Hoddmimir and Arretez like this.
  14. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

This is an amazing poster though. Everyone who had a hand in it deserves a pat on the back and Tiy needs to see this and make this an official starbound poster. I will buy it and put it on my wall right now.

Arretez likes this.
  15. Yes, have a pat on the back, pigrocket! You valiantly took someone elses art and stuck some text on it! [​IMG]

I kid, I kid, the poster's great!

pigrocket likes this.
  16. Haha. But you had as much a part in it as me. It is a very fitting quote for Starbound.

17. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

That is what innovation is my friends. Someone with a lot of talent creates something or invents something. Someone else takes that thing and finds a new use for it or improves upon it in some way. I had an idea for a poster, finding a great quote for it. Someone else knew where to find the perfect art for it and made the necessary tweak. Ultimately, I still love the original wallpaper, but as a poster instead of a wallpaper these changes are even better.

pigrocket likes this.
  18. Games4Playing

Games4Playing Subatomic Cosmonaut

Here you go!;)
    Linkpluspingu.png

19. Fiasco

Fiasco Void-Bound Voyager

Oh. My. Gawd. This is great thanks, i was beginning to think nobody would do it :cookie: Here you are, you earned it :rainbow:

onerb2, pigrocket and Games4Playing like this.
  20. Jackyshan

Jackyshan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a request:
    A bird that has a bango on the back and wearing Cowboy clothes sitting on a hoverbike.
    If its to hard than no hoverbike just sitting on a chair next to a campfire