Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

C
    CanZ I DRinK Youz? Cos IVe BeEn ONliNe AgeS aND ThirStY!:zombie:

2. Juice Box

Juice Box Pangalactic Porcupine

You assume you can get near Juice Box

onerb2 likes this.
  3. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

I really thought the starbound movie poster idea would get a taker or two. Oh well. Fingers crossed that it still will.

4. SLOW_oranges

SLOW_oranges Pangalactic Porcupine

+1 Support. Juice Box needs this

Juice Box likes this.
  5. Faughn

Faughn Title Not Found

Hmm, not a lot of folks givin’ this thread some love these days, eh?
    Not that there aren’t folks on the boards taking requests: Just off the first page of threads, I can see Dragonith, Zain Hallows, Insaniac, DJOkamical, and Cosmicwolf open for sprite requests. Oname and Andre Kent are open for drawings, too. Anyone looking to make new requests might consider those nice folks’ threads. EDIT: And you can PM pigrocket!

But as for the ones in this thread, I'd like to send 'em some love. Especially the ones that have sat here the longest.
    Thanks to Ameb and Neatski, there are handy lists of the oldest batches of requests.
    Thetokenshadow’s right, the lists are mighty convenient, and make a compelling case for getting some done. I'd like to see if I can't make a dent:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this fits what you were looking for. I set out trying to make the opposite of a Knight’s Templar cross, since your clan opposes them. So I went for a naught-based symbol. I figured it was the kind of thing where if you saw a Knight’s Templar cross drawn somewhere, then your clan could come and paint your symbol over top of it, as a show of stamping them out:
    [​IMG]

I Googled around and tried to make sure it isn’t an existing symbol with an existing connotation, (my first draft was far too Iron-Cross-esque) but if it turns out this resembles an offensive symbol in somebody’s culture, then you didn't get these from me...
    [​IMG]

I think that's the last of Ameb's list. (Provided that Ameb's request for a Youtube background might not be needed anymore, now that YouTube has changed how it formats its pages? But you can correct me if I'm wrong, Ameb.
    And also failing to consider whether or not Jedesis got the artist they had hoped to find to illustrate for their game.)

Now, I would move right on to tackling the ones in Neatski's list, but my tablet just broke, as bad luck would have it. (Hence the extra-derpy mouse-drawn snake I inflicted on MEWMEW.) Once I go get a new tablet, I'll get going on some more of these.

In the interim, I have a request of my own: once Starbound is released, consider playing as an Apex at some point. (This message brought to you by the Apex Public Image Improvement Campaign: Big Ape is watching... and helping! ™) Or don't, it's up to you.

Exaii, pigrocket, AstroBlast and 2 others like this.
  6. I haven't been doing requests on this thread ever since people have been PMing me for requests. I check back here occasionally, but they just pile up. And I will definitely do requests if they show up on my art thread or in my inbox.

7. Jellyfish

Jellyfish Title Not Found

If any artists have some free time or just feel like helping me out, I would love a new avatar that is a Jello jellyfish (preferred) or jello fish. Throw some creativity in there too if you want it just need a prominent Jello something!

Thanks in advance,

Jellyfish/JellofisH​

8. How do you like your jellofish?

[​IMG]

Magma Claw likes this.
  9. Magma Claw

rofl :rofl:

10. Shadow|

Shadow| The Number of the Minibeast

As amazing as that is, I am #@$......78%......<*$£ -Computation complete- that this is not what he was looking for in an Avatar. But Bravo!

And no. I am not a robot. Why does everyone keep asking me that?

pigrocket likes this.
  11. Just tell me what you would like in an avatar.

12. Shadow|

Mmm... Something Awesome, probably a picture of one of my Characters. But also something that would easily work as a pic about the size of that to each posts left.

That last part about the size is the most important.

13. I dunno your characters.

14. Shadow|

My characters, AKA Avatars. It's nice to actually have drawn pictures of these things. Although less as Avatars and more as an actual picture, since I already have them as Gaian Avatars.

15. Magma Claw

Wheres fresheet?:cry:

16. Neatski

Neatski Phantasmal Quasar

JuiceMan.png
    Here ya go. that brown blob next to him is supposed to be a sack with potatoes, in case you were wondering.

17. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

I desire an orange clad space marine preforming a Shinespark.

18. Magma Claw

need to be a bit wider

19. Neatski

Neatski Phantasmal Quasar

You didn't request the art, so don't ask to alter it

20. Magma Claw

oh lol, that was my opinion u dont need to do anything