Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aqualex

Aqualex Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can corporal normal-spelling join in on the fun?

2. ViralTank

ViralTank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nO.

3. Shadow|

Shadow| The Number of the Minibeast

i REJECT THIS NAME OF iNSURGENT iNCONSISTENCY! tHIS IS ME TYPING NORMALLY WITH cAPS ON! nOTHING INCONSISTENT ABOUT IT!

4. Rµm0r

Rµm0r Guest

I need a new profile picture, i still have not the slightest clue what i want, so, just draw anything and i might use it. :oops:

5. Boom random profile.
    RumorProfile.png

6. Raybolt

Raybolt Big Damn Hero

Could somebody draw me a picture of a floran kind of like AstroBlast's current profile picture?

7. thetokenshadow

thetokenshadow Pangalactic Porcupine

What are the odds I can get my mascot character in Starbound Pixel form?

AugwilerDaigenrach.jpg

His color scheme is black and silver. His eyes, cape and gem accents are bright scarlet red.

8. Neatski

Neatski Phantasmal Quasar

Armorguy.png
    Phew, there you go. That one took a while.

thetokenshadow likes this.
  9. thetokenshadow

Thank you, large sentient tire. Your pixelating skills are formidable. I get a very cool 8-bit NES villain vibe from that pic. Exactly what I was hoping for.

10. Dubology

Dubology Big Damn Hero

Can someone tell me how this looks? Its my avatar with a gunblade. [​IMG]
    It doesnt really look like a gunblade, can someone help? :unsure:

11. thetokenshadow

Sadly I had to google "gunblade" to really understand what you meant. My FF knowledge needs work. I think you have the general shape correct but have the handle curve away slightly to look more like a pistol handle. Also try to make the gun portion stand out from the blade a bit more, perhaps by shading it to contrast with the blade. Overall it's a fine sprite, I don't think you need to do too much.

Dubology likes this.
  12. Force2Reckon

Force2Reckon Phantasmal Quasar

I'd like a few things:
    1. My current Avatar, only in a starbound spritey form.
    2. My gravatar Avatar, only in a starbound spritey form.
    3. The two of them together in a hellish castle plain thing.
    4. My current D&D character, only in a starboundy spritey form.
    5. The first two having an epic battle against my current D&D character with the two sides evenly matched. This will be my comp wallpaper. These do not necessarily need to be in the sprite form, although I'd imagine it would be easier to do that than redraw them >_<. If you do redraw them massive kudos and thanks to you!
    6. More maybe to be added by quoting this thread.

Feel free to take a few liberties with some of the Gravatars coloring that's fine, since it's mostly shadows, just make sure you keep it a dark/evil warrior overlord being.

A bit of character backgrounds for #5
    current avatar - Sinister Wizard God rules over all of each and every reality, exists beyond everything.
    gravatar - Dark Warrior God rules over all of each and every reality, exists beyond everything. The warrior counterpart to my current avatar. (These two were used as the BBEG in a recend D&D game I DMed)
    D&D Char - Counterpart to these two, equal parts warrior/wizard, is not a god but an extremely powerful immortal. Master martial artist and Divine spellcaster (focusing in the domains of earth/stone/protection/defense {basically an earth bending warrior priest/monk})

Thanks bunches to anyone kind enough to go through with any one of those requests, and especially to anyone who does all of them!

Pictures for gravatar avatar and current D&D character and a bigger version of my current avatar:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. No transparency? I shall save the day!

here.png

onerb2 and thetokenshadow like this.
  14. thetokenshadow

And we didn't even know it needed saving! Thank you, rum-running 1920's Floran. I shall now make this into an avatar.

AstroBlast likes this.
  15. Neatski

Wingedthing.png Shadowguy.png requestguy.png
    Alright, I did all of them except the last one. I'll let someone else try their hand at that.
    Thatrequest.png

thetokenshadow likes this.
  16. Force2Reckon

17. Mr. Mistah

Mr. Mistah Phantasmal Quasar

Not to be rude or anything, but what about me request?

18. Fantastic Mr. Legion

Fantastic Mr. Legion Phantasmal Quasar

I've been waiting for mine as well but you can't just assume that someone is actually going to pick it up. All you can really do is wait.

Force2Reckon likes this.
  19. Force2Reckon

I'm actually quite surprised by how fast mine got picked up, I expected a week or so to pass before I got notice, one thing you could try is renewing the request, going and copy pasting the request and deleting the old one, that way people who are looking for recent requests are more likely to see it.

I love your avatar, I just had a game last night where I randomed lich and destroyed. Same thing as to Mistah, try renewing the request, make sure you delete the old one though.

Fantastic Mr. Legion likes this.
  20. Neatski

Ok guys, here's a list of all the unfulfilled recent requests.

Vaine: Draw him and get a high five.

Takunta: Draw his avatar courtseying.

Fantastic Mr. Legion: Draw the Ancient Apparition with a moustache.

Hoddmimir: Draw a movie style starbound poster with the Vincent Van Gogh quote: “For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars make me dream.”

Shadow |: Wants a Magical Flying Kitty of Dreams, or one of their seven avatars.

poem4everyonessouls: A fairly young male, 23 years of age, in an anime style, with light brown hair, a bit of a beard, gray eyes, perhaps sort of blank, contemplating facial expression, and wearing a big heavy brown leather coat.

Mr. Mistah: 10-12 year old boy, 5 foot tall, wearing a top hat with a gold band, a double breasted jacket with 4 gold buttons on each side, black pants, a pair of black loafer-like dress shoes, and a gold mallet that goes up to his shoulder.

ViralTank: War between Apex and his race, use this picture as a reference:
    [​IMG]

Liquid-Tamborine22: A comic involving the glitch, his request is on page 59 with full details.

Vivallion: A larger version of the quartet in their avatar.

shadowhawk778: A novakid with a cowboy costume and revolver.

The Question: Draw him.

Raybolt: Draw a floran like AstroBlast’s.

Dubology: A better gunblade for his avatar.