Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LeMaus

LeMaus Void-Bound Voyager

I have an idea. Make like a Apex chilling on a haypile in a barn looking at the stars or something or playing an instrument and it would be so cool and chilly. :3

2. StartsShootSB

StartsShootSB Yeah, You!

I Need ART :monkey:
    OK, so i'm doing a YouTube channel and i need a background
    i want the background to have the 2 guys on this link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gooltboy (my channel) :cookie:
    on a ship (as in boat, not spaceship) looking like pirates, fighting sharks
    BTW make the guy on the right's vest white and his pants lighter.
    THANKS PWEASE :pwease: TRY YOUR BEST
    we will say u made it :iswydt:

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL STEAL
    :eek:-IGNORE THE VIDEO DAT WAS MY FRIEND, WE'LL DELETE IT- IT SUCKED-:eek:
    BYE :badger:

3. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Reworded.

Hoddmimir likes this.
  4. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

It occurs to me that the Wallpaper entitled Nomad by Fetal Star might be ideal for this purpose.

pigrocket likes this.
  5. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

It wouldn't really be personalized but sure.

6. chuylol

chuylol Void-Bound Voyager

There you go, this one is a bit more sketchy for lack of time :S
    [​IMG]

7. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

The first one was not either. I would love to see someone make something original but there is no need if people are not interested in putting in that much effort.

8. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Erm, it looks cool n' all, but can it please be a logo for my corporation - as in, having the corporation name in it maybe, a coffee cup, something that's relevant to a cafe thing? Sorry that I didn't make it clear enough... :oops:

9. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks so much!!!!!!

10. Zerglingnopants

Zerglingnopants Yeah, You!

;-;

11. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

Can i have a reptile like humanoid with two evolution stages (i already got first, second- half human, half reptile, third fully reptile), i want to use it as my avatar so it must be pixel art 200x200 max
    here is picture of first evolution: C.png

12. Nisteth

Nisteth Void-Bound Voyager

You know that feeling when you're going to request something but you're worried everyone is going to think you're terrible?
    ...I don't think I need to say much more on that topic, BUT MOVING ON FROM THAT!

What I'm looking for is more to use as an avatar than anything. A head shot would be definitely preferable, so this shouldn't be too hard for any of you out there that don't do absolutely brilliant, amazing art. Feel free to take time on it and polish it up! I'd like an Avali - if you don't know what that is, hit up the top mods list and check out some of the art/concept art! Female, off-white trim with light green feathers and dark gray fluff! A picture of the sprite will be in a spoiler below!

[​IMG]

13. washe719

washe719 Orbital Explorer

Hey, I really like your work... I was wondering if you could do my floran smashing a flower pot. [​IMG]

14. chuylol

chuylol Void-Bound Voyager

Im actually very busy this week, maybe I´ll find some time

15. StartsShootSB

StartsShootSB Yeah, You!

I require artists to make my background for my channel at LINK .
    Possibly on a boat fighting sharks.
    The person is depicted with a white vest and pants of a lighter colour.
    I hope someone does this and that s/he will try their best. I will give credit where it's due.
    All artworks are to be sent by private conversation as to keep it from being stolen from others.
    On a side note, please ignore the video on my channel as it was made by my friend and will be taken down shortly.

16. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

Try to be careful of reposts. You are probably fine now, just make sure not to reshare too soon again. There are not a ton of artists here and they do this in their free time so it can be aggravating for them if they start to feel hounded at all. Out of curiosity are you looking for this kind of a scene or something different?
    http://cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/...assassins-creed-4-black-flag-shark-attack.jpg

17. Din0kid

Din0kid Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry it took so long! :x

Attached Files:

18. kinzuko

kinzuko Zero Gravity Genie

could someone draw my character
    [​IMG]
    but wearing armor a bit like this [​IMG]
    and holding a sniper rifle

19. Nafolah

Nafolah Space Hobo

I would like to request art of her in this outfit just doing something around her humble abode. I only ask that her breasts not be large, that's something that always irks me about Floran artwork 2014-01-29_00002.jpg . Thanks in advance!

20. kinzuko

kinzuko Zero Gravity Genie

what irks me is the fact that most artwork i find of them they are female :l nothing wrong with it just that you would thing SOMEONE would draw a male one... thats why i requested my character