Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wlind Woadburg

Wlind Woadburg Star Wrangler

im on it!!!

2. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks a ton!!!!!

3. Wlind Woadburg

Here'sssss your armor assss requesssted!! ^^
    [​IMG]
    Only 28 minutes^^ I'm fast!!!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  4. Wlind Woadburg

Her prinsesssssnessss ssskulking the royal hallssss.
    [​IMG]
    In Her royal night gown hoodie ^^

5. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks soooooo much!!!!! I'm just adding some minor modifications I will post it when it's done. Is it possible for yo to do a full scale one? That would be great thanks ☺️☺️☺️

6. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

I also modified this one tell me what u think

Attached Files:

7. Icon1cGames00

Icon1cGames00 Astral Cartographer

I really really really really really want an apex with a bane mask on as a thumbnail. :)

8. The Mage Of Mist

The Mage Of Mist Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks :rofl: I couldn't help but giggle at this picture, it is like she is trying to be scary but you can't really take someone in a bright pink night gown hoodie seriously (At least I can't :rofl:)

I think it looks really cool too ^^ Still has the same effect with the angry looking eyes X3

9. Kierran

Kierran Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You're getting one version from me as well, just give me some time to finish it :)

10. The Mage Of Mist

The Mage Of Mist Phantasmal Quasar

Okay, Thankyou in advance ^^

11. chuylol

chuylol Void-Bound Voyager

Here it is, the simple version of your idea.
    [​IMG]
    I hope you like it, your original idea takes MORE time, and not everybody is able to spend so much time for a request. Oh, and if you want this as a wallpaper, the background color is flat, so you can easily expand it, nice imagination of yours though. :)

12. Baconweaver

Baconweaver Void-Bound Voyager

I cannot describe how good that is for the time it took. Many thanks! I finally have what I wanted.

washe719 and chuylol like this.
  13. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

Dude that looks amazing!!! Can u try my one?! image.jpg but without the spear can you put this sword in? image.jpg thanks so much!!!!! In advance...

LeMaus, washe719 and chuylol like this.
  14. Retsof

Retsof Space Spelunker

Okay, I've seen you pestering multiple people about this. Please, show some patience, all you're doing is annoying people.

Pixelstomp likes this.
  15. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

I don't know what you r talking about

16. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Can someone please make a logo for my Cafe? (Link in my signature) My menu is looking a bit bland, and so I think a logo would be a sweet touch. :)

Details: Preferably pixel art, but sketches will do too. I'm imagining a spoof off of the Starbucks logo, but instead with a Glitch in the middle instead of a mermaid. It doesn't have to be specifically outfitted, just a normal generic looking one. A light-blue on white colorscheme, please.

Thanks in advance!

17. Wlind Woadburg

[​IMG]
    I went nuts with that.

oraserat likes this.
  18. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

Hello all. I hope you are all doing well today. My last request was a massive success. I had requested a promotional movie poster for Starbound with an inspirational quote on it. I received this:

[​IMG]

This was made with art from Bietol, text from pigrocket, and of course the concept was mine. It's perfect and I love it. However, it is now 2014 and this poster is outdated. I think it would be amazing to have a new promotional poster for the new year. Ideally of a similar quality and perhaps even similar artistic style, I suppose we could just repurpose another wallpaper, but I'm open to anything. I even have another quote to use.

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." - André Gide

So anyway. I would absolutely love to see what people come up with.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  19. They're playing Magic: The Gathering
    [​IMG]
    Oh, hey, I forgot about that.

20. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

That's a shame because it is a terrific piece of work. Even if the art itself was not yours, you did a perfect job re-purposing it. I hope you will give the new poster a shot as well. I think once I have one for 2013 and one for 2014 I will start a new thread for promotional art posters. Maybe we end up collecting a whole bunch of them in a thread and the staff can see and use them.