1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Red shoulders when loading a save

Discussion in 'Support' started by Atmogenic, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Atmogenic

Atmogenic Void-Bound Voyager

Hello

I have this very petty issue with my game which is my character having red shoulders when I load my save

here are the images of the problem

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This keeps happening every time I quit, load Stardew Valley up and load my save. I'm able to fix the issue temporarily thanks to Kisekae's edit of get dressed mod, but it only stays for as long as the session lasts, if I quit to the title screen or exit to desktop I will have the red shoulders again the next time I load up.

For reference, this is what I'm suppose to see when I load my character
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

also I've had this issue before I installed any appearance mods so before installing kisekae's mod. I've looked online to see if anyone else had this issue but there doesn't seem to be any so I apologise if someone has already told about this issue but I haven't seen it anywhere.

I hope someone can help me fix this little issue as it may be little but does slowly get annoying having to keep selecting a favourite appearance with kisekae's mod just to fix the shoulder colours.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Atmogenic

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Atmogenic

@Pathoschild that's strange it seems to happen with the kisekae mod but it happened before I even got that mod installed, I also just changed my bottoms to trousers just to see that maybe its the skirt that's causing the issue but it not.

Just for extra information, this is my character when I open it up with kisekae's mod
      [​IMG]

idk whats wrong with the the RGB, it does that after the latest colour you change.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

So it's currently only happening with Kisekae installed? Did you have any XNB mods installed before?

• Atmogenic

If I can remember correctly I only had
          • Autofish
          • Moremultiplayerinfo
          • Consolecommands
          • SkipIntro
          • Stackeverything
          • Savebackup
          • RecatchLegendaryfish
          • CJBcheatmenu
          those are the mods I can remember I had before I installed kisekae's mod