1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Race: Crystalath (Upbeat Giraffe) 0.2.5

From far away, he search for knowledge. The Crystalaths awake.

1. inteur72

inteur72 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

inteur72 submitted a new mod:

Race: Crystalath - From far away, he search for knowledge. The Crystalaths awake.

Read more about this mod...

2. inteur72

3. inteur72

4. inteur72

5. inteur72

6. Holgast

Holgast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What, no replies?!

I've got to say, your work so far is great and unique. I actually had an idea for a sort of rock golem race, so I may have to do that to give your crystalfolk some competition!
    Although your mod is only in the beginning stages so far, you've put loads of stuff into it already. Love it!

7. Lawlessfighter

Lawlessfighter Big Damn Hero

I have no idea if you've had any other issues with this as of yet, but I just attempted to use the first Starmap on my first Crystal character, and it crashes my game, I've removed all the other mods I have and its still crashing when I attempt to use the starmap.

If its the first reported issue, no worries, its probably something on my end, if you've got any input though it would be greatly appreciated, I love the race so much! I just wish there was a way to make them bulkier, like big golems ;)

8. inteur72

inteur72 updated Race: Crystalath (Furious Koala) with a new update entry:

Upbeat Giraffe update !

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. inteur72

10. thunderskull733

thunderskull733 Intergalactic Tourist

does this work with spirited giraffe

11. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

Question: Are you going to have a custom S.A.I.L., Racial Pet, intro Cinematic, and/or custom descriptions to the default objects?

12. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Very sad to see this one stay in the Outdated section. Now the only rock race is the Nebulites, which, while I love them dearly, don't fit in as well as these.