1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Qustions about the crew system

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by LazerRay, Aug 10, 2016.

1. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I also used the Job Offers mod to get the crew members I needed, it helps when battling the base game's randomizers, Advanced Proximity Sensors also helps when corralling crew members, I changed where I set up the captain's quarters and I have a room being reserved for liquid generating once the Spigot mod updates.

I think the reason why crew members favor some part of the ship over others might be based on the teleporter location and/or how long you spend in a particular room, now I check my blueprints and codex in the crew bunks before I run around my ship storing things, and I'm also working on more decor (this will take some time since I use a custom ship that is very large).

On another note, I just need to find a Novakid for my Yellow Chemist and hire a Penguin Merc for my last two slots, the merc is easy just the Novakid is a pain since they are extremely rare.

2. Phantom5582

Phantom5582 Phantasmal Quasar

3. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I was thinking that for a last resort, I still have to wait for those objects to come up in the shop rotation.