Pixel Pyro3345s Pixel Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Tarpet Mixxak, Jul 9, 2012.

1. ShadowAce

ShadowAce Big Damn Hero

well...............

2. Username: Alaizia darkstar.
    Description: sorry if she is a bit un-clothed. um can you put her in a dress like the one in the reference link, she is a secratary for CovertOddity at Versa-life.

um, its fine if you dont want to do this, I understand if she is a bit...pervy looking

3. ShadowAce

ShadowAce Big Damn Hero

are you a gal or guy? just wondering...not that it madders. you know.

4. well...male saddly))

5. ShadowAce

ShadowAce Big Damn Hero

oh ok...thats cool..i guess

6. ShadowAce

ShadowAce Big Damn Hero

sooooo pryo hows it going right now? is life nice right now?.......

7. ShadowAce

ShadowAce Big Damn Hero

also not to rush y in any kind of way.....but....hows the...you know...ummm..pixel art coming....im not referring to just me ...just wondering

8. Life? I wouldn't know. Aren't we all just, puppets.

9. Arretez

Arretez Spaceman Spiff

I'm not a fan of puppeteers, but I've a nagging fear that someone else is pulling up the strings.

10. What kind of purpose does resistance give you.

11. Arretez

Arretez Spaceman Spiff

Well, it's something to do on a rainy afternoon.

12. Can't do. Not able to look at images with people who have >50% clothed. Basically can't look at nudity on my computer. School comp.

13. Jensen

Jensen Subatomic Cosmonaut

I do it all the time, then ask my teachers opinion on the image. Once I google searched up some half clothed women and asked my teachers opinion, and his face got all red and walked away. We then had no work for the rest of the class. High school teachers, why you so pervy?

14. ? ...what ?...how?...uh..oh ok um...if I can get a viewable pic would you beable to ?

15. yea.

16. he probably saw that pic before.

17. Jensen

Jensen Subatomic Cosmonaut

Who knows, but the pervy teacher basically just sat in his chair the entire period without giving out work with a big huge grin on his face. So all is well that ends well <3

pyro3345 likes this.
  18. Azazel

Azazel Void-Bound Voyager

Username: Azazel/Azza
    Images (Appreciated but not required): [​IMG] (remove the BY CRYSTAN bit and also change the clothes and make it a jacket kinda thing covering a white t-shirt but showing it in a strip down the middle like a un-buttoned jacket :p)
    Description: Teleport animation of me as a sprite.
    Reference Links (again not required):

19. ShadowAce

ShadowAce Big Damn Hero

well than my puppet master is wondering how your puppet master is. just ask him...........

20. ShadowAce

ShadowAce Big Damn Hero

i dont think he does animations for people...i think he just makes sprites for peeps...i donno ask him