Suggestion ps vita ps4 multiplayer

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Nyarl, May 30, 2018.

1. Nyarl

Nyarl Intergalactic Tourist

Sorry for my English friends.

I have some wishes in game on PS VITA and PS4. Harvest Moon to this game is shit. Stardew Valley is mutch better but not better from Rune Quest. Why? When u add more to the game for players i think more people buy game and people play loot time - game not boring. This game is very good for children and old mens like I - 36 years old.

VERY IMPORTANT:
    1. Add AD-HOC mode in PS VITA up to 2-4 players. Dont must make multiplayer witch serwers ours consoles is serwer.
    Add split-screen LAN multiplayer for PS4 up to 4 players.
    And add multiplayer mode for PS4 up to 4 players and with serwer on ours consoles. Its better when u stop supporting game and close serwers. We can still play bicouse serwers we make on consoles.
    2. Add CROSS SAVE between PS VITA-PS4.
    3. Sandbox mode.
    4. Free edit place for donations in museum. Now i can change place to old donations only when bring new donation.
    5. Quest system in guild.
    6. Add feed system to animals.
    7. Add helper NPC system for feed animals, water crops and take plons. Its good when we fly to another country we can rent helper for 10 days or for all month. Its good to in sandbox mode...

LESS IMPORTANT:
    1. More crops and fishs and minerals and ANIMALS! And more colours/textures for animals.
    2. More wallpapers and flors.
    3. More buildings to build on farm.
    4. New NPC witch buildings.
    5. Arcade automat witch games to buy in shop to my house.
    6. More Arcade automat games.
    7. Add more location to map and make time slowly.
    8. Add ships or boat to swim another islands witch forests, caves, lakes and enemys - bosses and normal. U can make in guild quests for kill monsters or bring items from monsters.
    When somebody dont want questing in guild dont must do this. This is a option not main quests.
    9. Add airplane to fly another cauntry like africa, egypt, japane, etc. to vacation where u can buy unicue seeds and decorations items to u home and animals? . And u can play in mini games, etc. there. And catch unique fishs.
    10. More items like patchs etc. to buy to my farm.
    11. More decoration items to farm and hous to buy in shops.
    12. We can: fishing, mining, forester, farming and battling. Meybe we can make some else?
    13. Boat to swim ocean and catch really big fishs sharks and whales?And exotic fishs.
    14. Add whatever u want we wait for this :p