Props to the Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blurryhunter, Dec 14, 2013.

1. blurryhunter

blurryhunter Astral Cartographer

I'm not a forum guy. I make some posts, I'm here and there, but normally how it goes is that I only post when I feel I have something that I really think needs to get said; be that help, a question, a request, suggestion, or, as is the case here, credit where it's due.

I heard about this game early morning today when I looked into the news of Wanderlust: Rebirth to see what the game had been up to. I pushed some links, found out a little bit, but didn't really seek out information until I jumped into Starbound's forums and found my way here.

I clicked on General Discussion with intent to actually post 'What is Wanderlust: Adventures?" and see if I could get a run down but, what do you know, developers were on top of that already. Didn't even finish reading it and I was sold. Probably should go back and read it lol.

However, before that I just wanted to say good on you guys. Finding that thread, named so clearly no less, was exactly what I was looking for and I just felt that, as long winded as this is, credit was due where it was due so props to you guys!

• Leth

Leth Risk of Rain & Wanderlust

Perfect!

Welcome aboard the HYPE-TRAIN!

blurryhunter likes this.
      • Bine

Bine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd rather post here than make another post for now. I look forward to seeing where this game goes. Wanderlust: Rebirth was a neat and interesting game but I think the way it was set up for playing through it felt limiting and odd. I just wasn't able to get into it despite finding the combat and gameplay quite interesting.

I am looking forward to this more open-ended nature that is going into this. You will get a purchase out of me, regardless of how it goes. I just hope I will be able to dig into this one!

• Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Chugga chugga, chugga chugga, WOOT WOOT! :3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014