1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Preordered - Where is Game Download, and Key?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Mercy, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercy

Mercy Tentacle Wrangler

I preordered, but all I have seen thus far is a download for the Soundtrack.

Also I can take care of the rewards for the preorder, but I am at a loss to know where to get the game itself, or the beta key (maybe the download link is the key).

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

albertasxx likes this.
  2. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

You realize, this is a preorder, thus game isnt out yet? When the game download is available you will receibe an email.

3. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh.. Right, Hey Again :p Starbound isnt released yet, Its currently in uhhhh.. Pre Beta? And likely to be released anytime this year, With a full release only god knows when. I really should have pointed that out in your last thread sorry :oops:

4. Mercy

Mercy Tentacle Wrangler

lol, no, I missed that bit.

I saw where it offered a Starbound Beta Invite and figured I would get one for myself, and one to give away.

I take it the soundtrack is not in beta! :)

No worries, I just hope they email to let me know when it goes live.

Thanks for the help though.

5. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

They will email you when its out and ready to go! :) For now enjoy the epic Soundtrack this game has to offer, Some of them are stunning beyond belief!

6. CakeBones

CakeBones Guest

It's actually pre-alpha. Or so I've heard from the i49 gameplay demo.
    So that means we'll have to wait for even alpha.

7. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

That statement has been retracted by bartwe, just nerves had gotten to him and he heared molly say pre-beta and at the mention of beta he paniced and said alpha.

CakeBones likes this.
  8. CakeBones

CakeBones Guest

Oh, thank you. I didn't know that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.