1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-ordering on Steam

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by KitaNyan, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KitaNyan

KitaNyan Space Hobo

is their any plans for a pre-order on steam? as i have steam credit and would like to buy starbound that way, im kinda hoping its made available for preorder when beta comes out so i can buy it on steam and get the beta at the same time.

2. KirasiN

KirasiN Existential Complex

You can do it now too! Get some trustworthy friends, make them buy starbound for you from the preorder page, then buy them a game on steam.

Quite honestly, I don't know. Back a few months ago they said preorders will stop when the game hits steam/beta, but lots of people share your problem.

3. KitaNyan

KitaNyan Space Hobo

thats what worries me, i wanna pre-order so i get beta, but if they dont allow us to preorder by steam then i may not get beta at all

4. xXWAGXx

xXWAGXx Void-Bound Voyager

I have an extra copy of Starbound if you give me the money on Steam I can give you my extra copy :DD

5. Vehdrehl

Vehdrehl Void-Bound Voyager

So am I to understand purchasing the game on Steam isn't the same as pre-ordering from the official site's store?

EDIT: I should specify, sorry. Does the steam purchase come with the OST as the $15 tier does on the official site?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.