1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed pre-order question.. important.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Grimmlyn, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimmlyn

Grimmlyn Void-Bound Voyager

I feel as if I am about to go into depression over what has happened to me over the past few days... So to start off with both of my harddrives decided to fry. I lost everything on it. Had to reinstall windows. Steam and yahoo are angry and think I am on a new device so it asks for my yahoo security question when I try to get my steam verification code. Yahoo asks me for my security answer ( the thing I lost and asked for help with ) to proceed. All of my stuff is on that email, pre-order for starbound which is the main reason I am pissed and steam stuff.
    I was wondering since I changed my email for here to another email will it be delivered to my other email not?.... I don't want it going to an inactive email. I am confused and worried here.

2. If you have access to your playstarbound.com/redeem/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX page, you should be able to just update your email from there (and go to the Humble Store to update your account information there if you have a Humble Store account). Otherwise contact support@chucklefish.org and they should be able to help you out if you have your transaction ID.

3. Grimmlyn

Grimmlyn Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much. Now all I have to do is get my steam back lol. Was a help and now I don't have to stress about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.