PRAISE THE SUN II - GAME OVER

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by FranticLibra, Aug 7, 2017.

1. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

2. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

"mafia kills jimlad
    -swaps self with ryast

Jake
    -mafia kill jimlad
    -sends cj mssage "Cj, let's weed out the town together. We need to put the town to bed..."

Ryast
    -protect Jimlad
    -mafia kill jimlad

Jimlad
    -swap self with 611"

Oh
    My
    God

So we all shot jim

I protected jim

Jim switched it to 611, who switched it to me

Wait can I actually protect myself

I might have died n4 lol

Jimlad 42 and 611 like this.
  3. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

you would not. If you didn't protect jimlad, then 611 would die.

lemme explain

if number 1 swaps with number 2 and number 2 swaps with number 3 then:
    -any action aimed at number 1 will hit number 2
    -any action aimed at number 3 will hit number 2
    -BUT any action aimed at number 2 will hit BOTH number 2 and number 3

in this scenario, 611 is number 2, you are number 3 and jimlad is number 1.

Jimlad 42, 611, CjBeats and 1 other person like this.
  4. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Good game, it was actually pretty neat at the beginning when no one knew anyone, but after people found out it got a little too easy. Also Jim you were making a pretty good defense, I won't lie I was tempted to join you.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't think I'll join in the next one.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Oh, hey! My internet's working now, so I can actually talk about that ending.

By the very end there I had given up on actually winning, I knew that town was screwed. So, I did what any sane man would do. I changed what game I was playing, and just made it my only goal to get 611 killed. He seemed like the easiest one to get killed.
    I wasn't making any type of defenses there because if I did someone might think to go back and read up on what I'd said, and see that I'd claimed messenger, double agent, then illusionist, all in a really short span of time. I figured if that happened the entire jig was up, and there was no hope. The best I could do was try to get one or two of you to try join me in lynching 611, while also trying to swap myself out with him to make sure that if you tried to kill me 611 would have died.

And thus, concludes all the planning I had at the end there. I was considering trying to get CJ killed by swapping with him, but once I decided my target was 611 I decided to try to get him killed in any way and just gave up on trying for a greater victory. I really shouldn't have done that though, that wasn't the best plan really. I might have been able to get CJ night killed and then convinced Ryast or jake to vote the other one, and get myself to a stalemate at least. It would have still been hard, but it might have been possible.

Wait, hold up, 611? Why did you vote to night kill me? I thought you were smarter than that! Bah, oh well. You still managed to live because Ryast out maneuvered me by protecting me. So there was no way I was night killing any of you.
    Nice job @Ryast , you did good there.