1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Post your highscores!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by navar0nius, May 5, 2013.

1. Fruttie

Fruttie Starship Captain

[​IMG]

Sadly I could not end my run because the overloading magma worm was bugged and didnt appear on my screen anymore.
    I was on a good way to beat Van. :(

Rawrquaza likes this.
    • vexxed

vexxed Space Penguin Leader

Seriously wouldn't be HARD to beat you VAN, I value sleep more than beating your score though! But rest assured there will always be someone that will best you at RoR! < 10 FPS = anti-fun, although one hitting a boss with headstompers is worth a chuckle.

[​IMG]

• Vahnkiljoy

Vahnkiljoy Ketchup Robot

Bah do it with a class that doesn't have a broke ability doing more damage then it SHOULD. You're still a ways off of a BILLION though. :p

• vexxed

vexxed Space Penguin Leader

Pssh, I don't call auto-attacking overpowered at all! However poison, run, poison, run, poison, run just seems SO CHALLENGING! Literally in awe of how AMAZING you are! Maybe one day we will be in a game together and i'll show you how you can do this with any class without problem.... just be prepared to sink 5-10 hours in it like I have previously already done. Anyway keep it up padre.

• Fruttie

Fruttie Starship Captain

Aye sir.

• Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

No, the bandit's dynamite is bugged and does ridiculous amounts of damage right now.

• Vahnkiljoy

Vahnkiljoy Ketchup Robot

1.5 billion score, over 12 hours in on sitting:
                [​IMG][​IMG]

meow247, Active Link and Daimera like this.
                • Daimera

Daimera Cosmic Narwhal

I joined this stream near the end and it was basically just staring in disbelief and going "what the unholy shit" at his giant death-cloud of drones that he had at one point.

Jelly golems were the planet's saviors.

• Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92 Industrial Terraformer

[​IMG]

Could have kept going but it's very late and I'm extremely tired.

• Vahnkiljoy

Vahnkiljoy Ketchup Robot

Kind of a sad score for that time spent, should be MUCH higher unless you just sat in boar beach. :p

• Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92 Industrial Terraformer

I was doing a lot of running away before godhood and there was this one moment with a bunch of crematers that kept putting me one low health before I could approach them, spent a long time running away gaining health just to lose it again. Eventually I remembered that turrets draw fire so I could stand still somewhere and let fungus fill me up.