1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Post your highscores!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by navar0nius, May 5, 2013.

1. DNLK

DNLK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've felt like such a terrible person when I got OP playing bandit and started to spam random buttons, but stuff all around continued to die…

• Myth

Myth Space Penguin Leader

[​IMG]Fairly decent run. Made a silly mistake with 3 Cremators =(

• Joskineide

Joskineide Astral Cartographer

I want to post my highscore, I'm 500 min in but I'm too op to die x_x
        even standing still everything just dies and my health regen (64 vials) restore more hp than I take dmg tanking 7 bosses

• Galdius

Galdius Subatomic Cosmonaut

You can watch my video the previous page, i show how to die ^^

• Joskineide

sooo, here is my highscore in 0.30.2.0
            Sem título.png
            I could've gone oon, but I didn't have the pacience to wait for more than 2kk to turn into xp each end of the level

• Joskineide

what part of REALY op you didn't get? xD
              with 61 shrooms healing me for 30k per second, I had to walk around just so I could die, I left my pc open over nigh (slept only 3 hours and had a 2kk gold countdown, so yeah xD) and when I got back on, massive lag of infinite cremators just bombarding me xD

• GERCharon

GERCharon Starship Captain

And I thought, my highscore was awesome :cry: I LOVE an army of Drones. Just walk around and let them do the work ;)
                Highscore.png

• Zetsuen

Zetsuen Master Chief

Yeah, I've noticed that drones are really op now

• DNLK

DNLK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just did a hardcore run by miner in 0.30.3.1. Does anyone else do this kind of masochistic things?
                    [​IMG]

• PsychedelicPet

PsychedelicPet Orbital Explorer

Tried to suicide, but too much regen, so no highscore for me. wtb suicide button :(
                      [​IMG]

yorin16 and NuclearPicklenomaly like this.
                      • NuclearPicklenomaly

NuclearPicklenomaly Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]

I wasnt gonna post this because i saw PsychadelicPet's high score and thought... well shoot D:. but decided to post it anyway xD.

Was too lazy to last longer :3

• DNLK

DNLK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
                          Did hardcore run on miner in latest 0.4 build. This bugged electro worms ruined such a great try!

• Rawrquaza

Rawrquaza Existential Complex

My hardcore Commando highscore in 0.30.4.0. I was on my laptop, so I couldn't record it :cry:. I could have kept going, but I am tired. :p
                            [​IMG]

• darkboonxandar

darkboonxandar Master Chief

My highest, unfortunately ended with a game crash. So all you can really go off is the time. Could have easily kept going. =^[[[[​IMG]

• Daimera

Daimera Cosmic Narwhal

My highest score yet! I could have gone forever, but I unlocked so many monster logs and items that I didn't want to risk a Repulsion Armor popping in from some speedy Vagrant, so I committed suicide.
                                [​IMG]
                                I'm not sure this is all my doing, though, since I THINK the Energy Cell may be bugged, because I was attacking at pretty much max speed after getting only one Soldier Syringe, so something was stacking in a way I wasn't accounting for. Still, it was a pretty fun run, easily my most over-.... wow, I have the sound running in the background and mobs are dying on my corpse's passives in the background of the high score screen. What the hell. :rofl:

I was REALLY happy to have finally seen the Imp Overlord for more than a few seconds several times this run (no tentacle, though. :c), and I'm really happy with how he translated into the game, with some edits by the devs to make him fit.

• Rawrquaza

Rawrquaza Existential Complex

Let me know if i'm wrong, but in that image it looks like you have 4 syringes :?

Nice run though :)

• Daimera

Daimera Cosmic Narwhal

I meant that when I first noticed the huge speed boost, I only had one syringe. It felt like it maxed out by the time I noticed, and when I acquired more later I didn't notice a difference because I think something else maxed it out for me beforehand. :S

• Daimera

Daimera Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
                                      With that, I think it's time to move on to Hardcore mode. It took FOREVER to suicide with this, because the three Repulsion Armors kept giving me invincibility, every few seconds, which gave my healing abilities way too much time to proc. I ultimately had to do fall damage + 3 electric worms and a ton of ancient wisps to finally get myself killed so I could see my score. The only reason I even waited this long was because I was farming bosses for Monster Logs. In the end, I unlocked every item I was missing 'till this point, and got all the monster logs except those darn 'shrooms. :mad:

I don't know why the "purchases" score isn't noted as a "new record" because I CLEARLY didn't get this many ever before. Also, I have items off the screen. Not sure if that needs to be dealt with, though, since I'm pretty sure we won't be getting this many items in a normal game with an ending, when the ending is added.

Rawrquaza likes this.
                                      • Vizjun

Vizjun Starship Captain

I think I just broke the game...

[​IMG]

• Daimera

Daimera Cosmic Narwhal

I just wanna know how you committed suicide after a run like that. Like, actually, how did you kill yourself, because I wasn't nearly that overpowered and it took FOREVER to die.