1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Post-Endgame Activities

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Yubs, Dec 31, 2014.

1. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

Anyway, now that I have full Impervium armor and some of the weapons, I still have quite a few endgame goals.

- Find a nice planet to set up on and civilize the entire surface, setting up citizens, guards, turrets and buildings everywhere
    I can. I might have to download the bulldozer mod for that project.

- Upgrade ship to max tier, unlock every tech.

- Actually beat Stockhopper in a straight-up fight instead of cheesing him.

- Get into modding. Make stuff.

- Find some friends to multiplayer with.

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Kayuko and MysticMalevolence like this.
  2. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

with the armor your supposed to fight him with (t5) or t6?

3. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

Probably T6. But while running around and trying to dodge his attacks instead of just camping in the top left
    corner with a grappling hook.

4. dar601

dar601 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Who CAN beat shockhopper at t5?
    -Also turn the whole world into a base, from top to core

5. The MechE

The MechE Existential Complex

I would like to see them implement an editor mode where you could create your own dungeons post-end game.

1nfinitezer0 and Dansec like this.
  6. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

I can beat shock hopper, with the t5 stuff, melee ranged or magic it doesnt matter (best with melee, worse with ranged)

7. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Its not that hard... You just have to dodge his super dash ability (the only one that instant kills, unless you have the manipulator armor), have plenty of healing items and take your time.

8. 1nfinitezer0

1nfinitezer0 Cosmic Narwhal

The recent blog post with the Avian quest dungeon they were using a 3rd party editor and suggested that a tileset/plugin may eventually be able to the community. I'm with you though, I have no interest in learning how to do JSON style dungeon creating but totally want to make dungeons. JSON reminds me too much of the Quake 1 editor where you did everything in text, and then opened up your map to find out it was totally whack.

9. Agentkiller

Agentkiller Void-Bound Voyager

because I love Coffee, I build at the End, Many Coffee Pools and Tanks^^ have on my Farm only coffee seeds, ~60 plants^^, in the tanks ~4000L and on my Ship ~10 Coffeemachine

10. Ryumaru

Ryumaru Big Damn Hero

Find an empty, barren planet. Proceed to re-create Zebes from the original Metroid.

Bonus points for re-creating the Metroid: Zero Mission version.

Even more bonus points if you make a 2D version of Tallon IV from Metroid Prime.

11. Chrillzilla

Chrillzilla Big Damn Hero

-Create a whole, round planet (in an empty asteroid field) using as much space as possible. Including iron core, liquid mantle, hard crust. Possibly not perfect round but with mountains and seas and whatnot.
    -Build a huge (really huge? No, even bigger!) Spaceship. Empty asteroid field again.
    -Create a flat world. Either fantastic one or artificial with a high tech underground that keeps things at the surface going. (i.e. an ocean-refilling-device, wind-machines, space navigation, gravity generators, glass dome and artificial sun/sky, ...)
    Personally i'm working on the ship, the other projects have to wait. Maybe someone else wanna try.

12. dar601

thank you both for the suggestions, and magic's in Terraria[DOUBLEPOST=1430789662][/DOUBLEPOST]How about completing the list on permadeath AND with charachters of every race.

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  13. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

I just say magic because its easier than whatever it is called, and people still know what im talking about

14. dar601

Get 1000 of each furniture item and block
    Kill someone else in every unconventional way