[Poll] Who did you marry/plan to marry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yusuke Urameshi, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
?

Who did you marry/plan to marry?

1. Alex

2. Elliot

3. Harvey

4. Sam

5. Sebastian

6. Abigail

7. Haley

8. Leah

9. Maru

10. Penny

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

The over-controlling partner matches the player's gender, so she can also be a homosexual (bisexual?) hard working artist who left an over-controlling girlfriend to pursue her dreams.

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I am torn between Penny and Leah, more towards Penny tho, she has that sweet, caring family vibe to her! and likes teaching! (am a teacher) then theres Leah... likes solitude, woods and does art! (am a hobbyist artist) ... besides theres that slight, moral obligation to take Penny away from that... "house"

• Karalius465

Karalius465 Void-Bound Voyager

I married Abigail on my first file so answered the poll with her. On my second I've been attempting to romance Haley because of some people implying character development with her which I'm always up for and it seems to be working - she's starting saying she'll donate her clothes instead of throwing them out to make room for more etc. - but honestly now I've seen things about Leah I really like and Maru is just super cute so who knows?

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, Penny's definitely the one you FEEL FOR the most, imo. That's not enough reason to pick her, of course...but it'll definitely influence your decisions. =x

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Honestly, they're all (the bachelorettes that is) pretty well done. ^^

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

she actually has a really good development, because of RNG, shes got the highest "hearts" on my playthru, so while I am not interested in her, I ve had the most events involving her... shes a good character all right.
              agreed, most of the bros are pretty boring lol, I feel bad for ze ladies.

• Karalius465

Karalius465 Void-Bound Voyager

They are for sure. Makes it hard to pick!
                Haley you mean? I've seen her 2, 4, and 6 events I think. I ended up somehow rocketing her up to six before the end of the first Spring. Also, I'm a lady :rofl:

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Yeah its strange... like she is the most common character to "heart up" (gods that sounds weird), I am at summer 8 and shes at 7 hearts already lol.

• rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

pfft the bois hairs are all better.

Corraidhín likes this.
                    • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

That Super Saiyan bro tho! best haircut in the valley and beyond!

rhomboid likes this.
                      • meatpardle

meatpardle Star Wrangler

Yeah she has an early birthday and also likes daffodils, which are easy to get hold of early on.

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

and sweet peas, which blossom on summer... and grapes IIRC... and lots of things that are really easy to come by lol, Penny is much pickier... I find myself digging for hours just to cook root platters for her...

like what the hell am I doing

• Du Lac

Du Lac Aquatic Astronaut

Maru! Maru is just dreamy... She's smart, industrious, sweet and caring. Her smile is so pretty!

I was drawn to Penny too, but then I realised it wasn't that I loved her, I just wanted to rescue her from that trailer and... Well, noble gesture or not, that's no basis for a marriage.

Maru is just perfect. The only problem is... Well, how do you tell your wife that her mum is so damn sexy?

WolfGT57, Gabaw and rhomboid like this.
                            • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Sounds like a great way to end a marriage lol.

• rhomboid

du lac gets me.

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

He basically has no interest in going pro, but it's a doom dream anyway, there are thousands of people who want to go pro, and only a few that actually succeed. he also lacks self confident and in general doesn't study, so I don't think his future is very bright. I could potentially see him turning into his dad. I see his dreams as just a way for him to shove it to his dad, he doesn't think he could make it, and once he gets married, I have a feeling that he gives up because he basically has a different goal to achieve his dream, get married, have a family, become a farmer. My interpretation is that the only reason he pursues football (let's call it to be what it is) is because that's the only thing he thinks he has the most potential, not even because he thinks he's the best at it. He wants to succeed for the sake of succeed. Once he actually succeed where his life is set, with a family and a big successful farm, he doesn't care about becoming a football player anymore. He only trains to look good for me. For me, it feels more like an insecurity on his part because he has an inferior complex and thinks that you're into him for his look and would leave him if he ever becomes ugly. Hell, he lives to impress others, his hair looks stylish because people like it and he hates his own hair. Alex has a lot of insecurities, maybe that's why I like him. I like broken people. Maybe there's something wrong with me. :3

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

About how sexy Maru is or about how sexy her mom is?

• kardwill

kardwill Master Chief

Don't know about Alex, but there are hints that several of them find you romantically attractive before you give them the bouquet in their "everyday" speech, though. For example, Leah was blushing when she told me she would love help me on my farm, and it was long before I gave her a bouquet. Blushing becomes quite common when you hit 8 hearts.
                                      And there are a few "heart events" that hint about it, too (like one of Maru's), although most of them are more in the "best friend" category.

But hey, we're talking about 8 hearts, which means some real dedication and many presents to reach that level. If I gave gifts twice a week to my best friend, he would probably start to question my motives too ^^

As for my choice, well, since Emily and Robin (*sigh*) were off-limit, initially I was attracted to Penny, but her whole "rescue me" vibe and her constant sadness finally pushed me away. And I got to know Leah. She's pretty, nice, confident, mature, tries to keep a positive outlook, likes nature and outdoor activities, and hints that she would love working on the farm. She's the only one that doesn't feel like I'm dating a teenager, but a woman. :nuruflirt:

Gabaw likes this.
                                      • rhomboid

robin's p sweet but maru is best girl.

• Du Lac

Du Lac Aquatic Astronaut

Maru is sexy too! She's not as profoundly physically attractive as her mum, but she IS sexy. Mmm... like at the Flower Dance! She'll dance, but what she really wants to do is go home and 'snuggle'! Or on those mornings where she says she's all sweaty because last night was so 'hot'.

Maru's sexiness is intellectual and emotional. Robin's sexiness is very physical. Robin's the kind of sexy you you want to go to bed with one night. Maru's the kind of sexy you want to wake up with for the rest of your life...