Please implement buyback

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tyrion, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Tyrion

Tyrion Space Hobo

So one of the things that constantly plague me and cause me to alt+f4 in this game is that there is no buyback.

Not only can't you immediately sell back an item if you misclick but you often can't sell an item you bought to the same store!

Price also drops to 1/5th immediately which means a lot of money is wasted especially during the first year for me.

Please implement a buyback mechanic so that at least if I mis-click I don't lose silly amounts of money.

Just to clarify I am not saying items should be sold at the same price as they are bought if any time at all has passed, but prices should be in buyback mode if I want to sell something I have bought immediately.

Gabaw likes this.
    • Turric4n_sdw

Turric4n_sdw Space Spelunker

Oh yes.. Accidentally made a second stack, wanted to redistribute my inventory.. Lost 8k

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, I frigging hate that.

Please give us a buyback window that'll let us BUY BACK things we sold, so long as we haven't exited the trade window since selling it.

Maybe even a "sellback" window that'll allow us to "cancel" a transaction with the NPC, giving us our money back for the item.........again, so long as we haven't exited the trade window since buying it. ^^

Gabaw likes this.
        • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Much needed. I've been very careful thus far and haven't lost out big but there have been too many close calls.