1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

PLEASE HELP ME PATHOSCHILD MY GAME IS CRASHING

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dayla Coloride, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Dayla Coloride

Dayla Coloride Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know what's happenning, but when i load a save or create a new one, i can't play the game, it always crashes when the game starts. Please help me ;-;

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Dayla Coloride There's a few issues:
      • You replaced some of your game's XNB files incorrectly, which is causing the crash itself. You can reset your content files to fix that, and I suggest avoiding XNB mods since it's easy to break the game with those.
      • Get Dressed is no longer compatible, but you can use the unofficial version of Kisekae instead (which does the same thing).
      • Some of your mods require other mods (look for "because it requires mods which aren't installed" in the log); check their mod descriptions for install instructions.
      • Some of your save files are broken (look for "Não foi possível localizar o arquivo" in the log); see Saves#Troubleshooting on the wiki for help with those.

• Dayla Coloride

Dayla Coloride Void-Bound Voyager

Thank for the advice! I'll reset my xnb files then, ( Goodbye, Beautiful visual mods ;-; 0) I've deleted the mods that crash already... I hope that reseting works...Thanks again!

It worked! Thank you so much!
        Do know any way i can install xnb mods safely?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2019
        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard