1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Playing between PC and Android

Discussion in 'Support' started by katineko, Apr 1, 2019.

1. katineko

katineko Space Hobo

So I recently purchased the Steam version for PC and love it so far. The problem is that I would like to take my Stardew Valley game on the go or to a different room in my house sometimes. I'm considering using Steam Link for around the house to use with my chromebook, but I was wondering if I were to transfer my game to the Android version ( phone tablet, etc.), how would that affect my achievements/Steam Achievements? Also, I plan to use some mods while playing on the PC, mostly visual ones, and I know I may have to remove those each time I go to the Android version. Is removing mods easy to do? And can I add them back when I play on the PC again? Basically, I want to know if I can switch back and forth with the same game, have my mods on my PC (maybe some on Android if possible), then just the vanilla game on my Android without losing anything. How would mods/achievements work out?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions : )