REQUEST Player character (Danganronpa request!)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SugarMaid, May 16, 2018.

1. SugarMaid

SugarMaid Void-Bound Voyager

Would anyone be willing to make the hairs and clothes from Danganronpa V3 for the player character? I personally would love to run around as Kokichi Ouma <3

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi, I'm the creator of the Nagito Komaeda NPC and actually made Kokichi Ouma player stuff for my friend (she plays as Kokichi and I play as Nagito in multiplayer haha). :)
      I can share, if you want!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
        Rosalie, Coolwyngs and Kuriiyo like this.
      • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

that sounds cool

• SugarMaid

Oh my gosh! yes that would be so sweet of you if you could? <3 Also I wanted to say I love your Komaeda NPC! just installed em <3

.Lavender. likes this.
          • .Lavender.

For starts, ahh thank you! I'm sad the beta broke CustomNPCs. I miss him, hehe (the Elliott replacement version still works, at least, but it's... pretty old so yeah).

Okay, here we are. Added some extra goodies too. ;)

• Hairstyles:
              • Kokichi Ouma, Nagito Komaeda, and Gundham Tanaka.
              • Kokichi and Gundham's hair come in two versions: a version already coloured accurate to the character as long as the colour is white, and a version that's recolourable.
              • Komaeda's hairstyle will be that blond with pinkish ombre look if set to white, but I've never had problems recolouring it.
            • Shirts:
              • Kokichi Ouma, Nagito Komaeda, Hajime Hinata.
            • Accessories;
              • Kokichi Ouma's checkered scarf.
              • I cooullldd be wrong, but something told me you can't add new accessories? So this replaces the weird duck beak one. I figured it wouldn't be missed.
            I'm uploading these as pngs since xnb mods are now pretty outdated. To install, I strongly suggest getting my DIYCP mod and installing them in there. Just drag and drop the pngs ito Assets > Farmer. Make sure you use the farmer enabled content (delete the other one, and rename the "content - with farmer stuff" one to just "content".)

Attached Files:

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

You can add new accessories with GetDressed once it's updated, assuming it works the same way it used to

• SugarMaid

Oh gosh! thank you so much <3 also....I actually haven't played since xnb mods went outdated I think! ^^; I'm not really sure how to install these haha, I'll try to follow your explanation! <3

• rhymi

rhymi Void-Bound Voyager

OMG I LOVE YOU FOR THIS :cry:<3
                  im still hoping someday customnpcs gets fixed bc i want to marry komaeda so bad but i dont like editing my xnb files ... heres hoping i can marry tht lovable dork someday

.Lavender. likes this.
                  • .Lavender.

I feel that. I miss him already. :(
                    (technically the XNB version works but... he's very outdated and I don't have the time or energy to update him. :T)

• sometsuki

sometsuki Orbital Explorer

I was wondering if it'd be okay if I combined your edits with the stuff from this mod? It'd just be for personal use, but I wanted to make sure it was okay first. ^_^

• .Lavender.

Go right ahead! :)
                        Anything for personal use doesn't need my permission, heh. I guess in case anyone sees and asks, credit me? That's all I need for personal use.