OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This just proves that there are no such things as time, or space in MPRPs.:D

2. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

carpet cleaners have advanced hearing.

3. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

"And things were so much quieter in Old Anarchiss," Blinky grumbled, but then shuddered when he remembered his old home.

4. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

"Ah-choo!"
    Christa frowned as she curled up her limbs closer to her body.
    I really need another set of clothes. And a towel. Or fix this drafty old warehouse. Maybe I should visit the local clothing store while there's a year-end sale going on.
    Or was it a Christmas sale? Whatever.

Noting that her clothes have stopped dripping water, she went ahead and put them on.
    Damp. Better than soaked, though. Now, I should go and fix my limited wardrobe...

Christa, you're up for the IC thread. Looks like things will be back to normal in a day or two, as well.

"Dang"

Um, sorry?

"Never mind. Let's just go and finish this quickly so I can get some time for myself"

5. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

I'm headin' outta town tonight for X-Mas upnorth, so I hope everyone has a merry holiday. Don't know exactly when I'll be back..

6. Lupus

Lupus Subatomic Cosmonaut

so do i happen to be accepted im scared

._.

7. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

I would like to know that as well.

8. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

I'm still waiting to see if my character is accepted too.

9. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

So, aside from these three, who else feels that their character isn't accepted yet?

On a side note, I'm also wondering how much weight can Christa lift normally. While her muscles and bones are, pound-for-pound, much stronger than a normal human's, she's also much lighter, which, combined with her past physical training, kinda evens out.
    I guess she can probably handle lifting like, 90-100 pounds or so? Not forever, but how heavy is the little girl anyway?

10. warlava50

*raises hand*me.

11. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa doesn't know Alaizia and Edan's name yet, so she calls them 'blondie' and 'pyro' respectively.
    Actually, she can probably call Edan with 'pyro' and 'psycho'.

12. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

you peoples are accepted, im sorry about the lack of responses, my alert isnt showing the all the OOC responses, pardon about that

13. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

You know... Didn't I hear something about alerts stopping if you ignore them once? I dunno...

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

That is the case
    Which is why I have to look at every post.
    Anyways, HE'S BACK

15. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

From my understanding, we can't bring our character in until the next arc?

16. warlava50

YAY!!!

17. warlava50

wake me up from hibernation when new white comes.

18. austriss

Please start New White!

19. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Hmm...
    You know, I could wait for Alaizia or Edan to respond to Christa's "Any objections?" line, or I can just get to it.

Or I can start thinking up of a new character for New White.

EDIT:
    BTW, austriss, can I ask something?
    If a Vampire Infected receives a blow to the heart, then all their power will be redirected to regenerating the heart, making them significantly weaker.
    What happens if a Vampire Infected receives a blow to the brain, the medulla, or the spinal cord? They're pretty important organs too.

20. austriss

Well, think of it this way - The Virus or whatever you want to call it has its "brain" in the heart.Meaning that by stabing me in the heart you majorly injure the thing, or even kill it.And after this happens it releases significant amount of the "healing thing", healing the heart and then slowly the thing heals itself. Sometimes if the thing is not mature yet then it dosen't have enough of the "healing thing" to heal the heart .In rare cases the thing can release enough of the "healing thing" to heal the heart , but is left with none for himself, resulting in freeing the infected from the curse.And with the Headshot thing it just counts as another organ(see Vampirism post lvl 3) and if the thing is mature enough it gets smarter , healing much major organs faster than say a shot liver, buut if the thing isn't that advanced yet then the infected will collapse or move wierd (think samurai or chickens after losing head.)for about 1-90 seconds.
    Hope you understand anything i wrote, this is original (atleast i think it is.) so look at the idea itself, not grammar ;D.