OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa laid down on her back, floating inside the small pond, her eyes fixated on the sky above.
    An "antihero", huh?
    ...I never thought of myself as a hero, noble or not. I am not a hero.
    I am a murderer, a killer, a criminal. A monster who forsook the lives of her closest friends so she can live this empty life.
    I am Christa Caelum, a life without meaning.
    The sky... Is cloudy.

This little monologue might mark character development. Maybe.
    I just spoiled stuff, didn't I?

Also... Insane darkness-using antihero? I'll see how he turns out. And his reaction to seeing Alaizia. While Christa is biologically female, she's too battle-scarred to even think about being physically attractive. Scar tissue isn't uncommon. Also Flux, Christa is practically a merc as well. Courier, at least, what with the "I don't like killing" gig and that. But you're still the first real merc.

"...Hey, m0k0n4."

Yeah?

"I'm cold. Can I go hang my clothes out to dry now?"

Not here. There's watching eyes. Like that Dracula guy right next to you right now.

"Fair enough"

Also, about that slap-
    *pow*
    *pow*
    *shouts of pain*
    Urk... So hard...

"Pound for pound, my muscles and bones are significantly stronger than a normal human's. I'm sure you know that already"

2. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

You know what I'm thinkin' man? MERC TEAM!!!!!!!

Blinky's guardian did contract work -even though that was thieving- so Blinky wouldn't be adverse to the odd transportation role... So long as he didn't have to kill anyone.

Plus, Umbra is crazy too...

Anyway...

"Hurray for peace!" Blinky sang and skipped into the milkshake parlor. "Who's with me?!"

3. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"I will leave you with yourself here, don't have time for you right now.Anyway i don't want to be late for the ball ."Jun sounded almost bored, but didn't give time to answer and left.
    Slowly Jun walked out of the park and pulled out his phone ."Yes , that whould be lovely."Jun could be barely heard.
    Seconds later a fancy car stopped at the parks entrance.
    Midway to the car, not looking at Christa, Jun said outloud " You know , you could join me .I'm sure we could talk on the way there"

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  4. The Neon Seal

Blinky sighed from boredom and blew bubbles in his milkshake. "Maybe I should get Jun and Christa milkshakes too? Actually, maybe that would make Jun ill. Christa could use cheering up though. She's so sad..."

The barmaid gave Blinky a worried glance and he realised he was talking to himself again.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alright, wrote a mission log for Alex. (Also, I'd like it if you referred to him by that, not "Nuke")

Near the coast of a sea, in a dark and damp bunker, sat three people at a desk. "So, the ship's been hit? I see. What's our response to such situations?" "Ma'am, usual protocol states deployment of Special Air Service forces, and so we did with due mandate. However..........."
    "However what?"
    "Well, the dropship was blown out of the sky. We lost several Laser-Eyes, and one Gunner Krieg. Their families have been informed."
    "I see. What course of action can be taken now?"
    "Well, since we can't hit them from the sides, and definitely not from below (We're not sending that useless waste of space, Aquaman), so we're out of options."
    "Well, we can still take the nuclear option, now can't we?"
    "Wait, nuclea- ah, I see what you mean, Madam."
    "Now, alert him, and give him what he wants. And ask him to tell us the about the superpower that the Agent has."
    "Yes, Ma'am."

Later, over fifty miles away, above the sea, on an oil ship filled to the brim with blood

A man stood, with an old rifle in his hand. He had long hair, and wore clothing that more befitted a man from the 18th century. He was the one, who had killed everyone on board. And he felt nothing, no guilt, nothing really. Why had he done all of this? For no reason, really. He had no reason in life for anything. His ears twitched. What was that? The slight boom of something breaking the sound barrier? No, that couldn't be it! Or, wait............ He looked up

Meanwhile, back at the bunker

"If we can't take from above, or from the side, we take that bastard right from above!"

Back at the carrier

He looked up, and saw the sleek, deathly front view of a supersonic fighter jet coming straight for him! He raised his gun, and yelled "AHA! SO THEY SENT YOU, HUH? WELL, WE'LL SEE HOW YOU CAN HANDLE YOURSELF AGAINST MY PERFECT AIM!" He pulled the trigger, immediately coming out of the muzzle. Time slowed, as he watched a man with a cigarette jump out of the cockpit towards the ground, holding a long claymore (sword). The bullet hit the jet, and blew it up. The only thing the man could say, in that little amount of time, before fire and death rained upon him, and crushed him under the weight, was "Oh, shit."

Later on

"So, how'd it go?"
    "Spectacularly. In fact, you could say it went smashingly!"

6. The Neon Seal

Cool. Lol at the Aquaman dig.

"Aquaman sucks!" Blinky proclaimed and returned to his half empty glass.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Haha

8. The Neon Seal

I am fighting the UFO boss right at this moment and it's destroyed most of my house :(

Hurray for the supersecret bunker beneath it!

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yeeeeeeeay

10. The Neon Seal

Killed it. Now I'm turning my house into a watch tower.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ohkaaaaaaaaaaaay!

12. The Neon Seal

Lol. Cannot find a gun... anywhere :zzz:

(Back to RPG)

After the boredom simply became too great for Blinky, he 'bamfed' off to the nearest comic book store.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

YO DAWG< I HEARD YOU LIKE COMIC BOOKS!

14. The Neon Seal

X-MEN FTW!!!!!!! (Plus nearly the rest of Marvel) I really like Batman and Arrow too but never read any of their books :eek: (Or any other DC for that matter -not really a DC fan)

15. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

At the bar counter Tsurugi stretched and let out a big, slow yawn. A nearby fan blew his blue hair around a little abit, but he ignored it and glanced around the bar with a bored expression-one hand finger tapping repetitively, his head laying against the other one raised. There were only a few patrons at distant tables, drowning their sorrows in bitter liquior.

Meh....why did I even come here in the first place, there's nothing of interest. Guess I'm just hungry for some action- speaking of hunger...Where's my order?? I'm pretty sure I ordered a meal and drink 30 minutes ago.

"Strike one for bad service..." Tsurugi muttered, glaring at the kitchen doors behind the counter, one hand now clenched in annoyance.

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*gets shot*
    "THEY SEE ME ROLLIN
    THEY BE DED"!

17. BoltCrank

The fenix poodle hybrid flew off his bar stool to the ground, landing on his back with a sickening metalic clang. After two seconds passed he twitched and then got up, a bullet sized hole in his bomber jacket. Tsurugi took a moment to dust off his kilt before focusing his glare on the merc- one metal hand pointing at the attacker. "NOW I'm really mad......prepare to eat blood crystals, scum!"

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  18. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"fine!I'll buy my own fish and chips" said jake"mindghost"sol, holding his wound

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  19. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

after they started fighting, jake's fish and chips got blown skyward from a stray bullet "stay calm, stay calm, stay ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!" he said as he jumped out of his seat, joining the fight."YOU TWO GONNA DIE! or atleast buy me some new fish and chips.

20. BoltCrank

Tsurugi's gleaming metal hand turned into a revovler and fired at Alex *BANG*, sending a gleaming crimson crystal towards his target's torso. However he failed to notice the newcomer entering the fray.