OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

Having to wait till New White works for me. That's where I intended my character to start off anyway. The bit in Old Anarchis would be his escape. This will be my second RPG (but the first was years ago and didn't follow any rules). I read a few posts on the last page of Old Anarchis. Went over my head a bit (no time to read it all) but I thought your character was cool... for a 'bird girl' :p

2. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

For your amusement:

Batman is a gorram SIR. He can roll with the best of them; so can Christa. ^_^

in regards to starting, le sad -- Gun clearly is not a denizen of New White... Ah well.

*twittles thumbs impatiently*

3. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

I do know that Batman is totally awesome. He's one of the biggest guys in the Justice League... And he only has brains, tools and training.
    I'm just saying that being 'normal' in a place like this is, again, not exactly the easiest thing to do.

Anyway, I'll keep trying to finish Old Anarchis, but my OCD is preventing me from doing quick transitions and such.

4. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

if you think about ones wheres its only batman and batman villains you see they make each character as dark murderous and material gain isn't much for them

austriss likes this.
  5. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

that was actually pretty good.

6. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

I want new white to come out o.o

austriss likes this.
  7. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

Same dude. It's part of my character's backstory to start in New White (he fled Old Anarchis).

8. Nitestrike776

Nitestrike776 Zero Gravity Genie

Lol, I have been reading Old Anarchis pretty closely, and am anticipating joining in on the fun :D

9. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

we need more weird villains

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

11. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

I need more likable villains. The only currently active one we have right now is pretty much Lucius.

Also, I realize comparing characters to Batman is probably pretty difficult. When it comes to the Badass Normal archetype of heroes, Batman's pretty much one of the best of the best. The cream on top of the cake. Or something like that. Doubtful I'll ever come to his level.

12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Once, I actually managed to come close. Not too close, but then again, WHO CAN? HE'S FRICKIN' BATMAN!
    My character was a billionaire.
    DUH

13. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

START.IT.NOW.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well..................
    I have that kinda training too.
    You arn't alone
    Also, @austriss!
    ARE YOU READY FOR YO CHAC TO GET HIS ASS KICKED?

15. warlava50

wait a sec, did you just accept his and not mine!?WHY!!!

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Wait, what?
    Not quite sure what you're talking about

17. warlava50

I thought you accepted his but not mine because of you saying his name but not mine
    wait a sec I don't even think you have that authority.sorry!

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Still don't get what you're talking about

19. warlava50

actually,me neither.
    I just thought you were the guy that accepted applications and you accepted his but not mine

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa