RP ( Planet H3R01CS RP part one ) Old Anarchis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 21, 2013.

1. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

*Edan turned his lighter on*

"thought I'd shine some light on the situation"

Nitestrike776 likes this.
  2. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

aha! the very FIRST pun! All of you really should use more, this IS about superheroes after all )

BoltCrank and Nitestrike776 like this.
  3. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(Everything else is suicide, so)
    Lucius saw the others go down the manhole with that beast.
    "Well, if I stay up here, I will die. If I go down there, I might live. I have decided"
    Lucius rushes down to where he saw the manhole, and dives in before he stays in the mist too long. Inside the sewers, it is pitch black.
    "I can't see, and I have no idea what is happening or where I am going. I may have set a record for being figuratively, literally, and symbolically 'in the dark' at the same time."
    Lucius hears voices though, and heads to where they originate.

BoltCrank and Nitestrike776 like this.
  4. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa clapped, giving a faint , if snarky, smile.
    "A pun? Not bad. Not bad at all", she commented, half sarcastic.
    "Although... That probably wouldn't be necessary", she continued as the directions given to her by the lizard-man was reaching its end, her eyes fixated on several neon arrows highlighting the correct path to take.
    "Neon lights? Here? Seriously?", she commented, pointing out the sheer absurdity of having bright neon arrows inside a sewer system.
    "Well, whatever. I hope whatever comes next doesn't come with disco balls. Let's keep going"
    She then turned to the others, or - more specifically - the little girl that previously took the initiative of talking to her.
    "You know, you might want to stay back for a moment here. This probably wouldn't take long, though", she said, herself continuing through the tunnel, alert and wary of her surroundings. She felt like she was being watched all through the tunnels - she would have to be prepared for anything.

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The girl shrugged, standing and waiting for Christa to return, as the neon arrows blinked off she tilted her head and squinted in confusion, as hydraulics whirred, the door sealing shut and another opening nearby, with a neon light sign saying "Guest Area". This mad scientist was likely even madder than the street rumours said, weary of the door, the girl stood back, many of the civilians walking into the room confusion on their faces also.

Meanwhile, in Animalicus' sanctuary, he turned, goggles over his eyes and his tongue flickering in and out, as he began speaking;
    "Ignore the ominous shutting of the doors, sir and madames, *says, looking to Edan, Christa, and Alaizia* I had to ensure that those outside of the door wouldn't hear us speaking, or attempt to assassinate me, someone such as I has MANY enemies, rival scientific research Cabals, the odd Occult brotherhood or two, you'd be rather surprised actually. . . *Animalicus says, smiling, as he strokes the monster that attacked the thugs of lucius' (on the first page ), the beast growling in a sort of purr, and up close, is quite obviously NOT human, nor ever WAS human, looking eldritch, alien even.* Anyways, I believe you all came face to face to that rather brutal mist didn't you, some decided to be a genius and try fighting it and hiding from it, I am afraid the original cause of this mist was an anomaly, a "portal" and a rather badly done one, that frayed the walls between the planes of death and life. I believe I can help you stop this mist, the anomaly simply needs to be closed and wiped from existance, the solution, is a small runed crystal combined with numerous technological bits and bobs, now, as you are surely wondering; Why am I helping YOU? its quite simple really, if the herd is killed off, then the predators die of starvation, I will not exhaust my herd, I DO need material for experimenting you know, and don't try killing me, the crystal is ALSO bound to my life force, kill me and it shatters. so, I will help you."

6. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa crossed her arms, her eyes falling upon the now-closed door behind her for but a moment, quickly shifting back to the lizard-man as he began to speak, her eyes squinting in disdain as he mentioned 'experimenting'.
    "Fair enough. I'll make it clear that I find your acts of 'experimenting' despicable, but I'll work with you... For now", she replied, clearly disapproving of him.
    "...So what do you want us to do?", she continued, blunt and direct.

7. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Animalicus noticed her disapproving look and laughed under his breath, withdrawing a small crystal, three metal rings around it, and a small light blipping on the middle one, the gem being a deep purple, several ornate runes carved on to its surface. Animalicus spoke again
    "What I want you to do, my unswayed dove, is take this crystal to Red Run Drive, it was once a shopping district, but was forced to withdraw after a plague broke out, killing most of the people and driving the remainder mad, VERY mad, much worse than me. . . And search for Alphalax Supermall, the source of the distortion and fraying of the barriers between planes is on the dining floor. I imagine the mist will not be so stupid as to leave it unguarded, also, I can provide some inscribed necklaces that will ward off the mist withing ten feet of you, I suggest you get the higher ground with those magnificent wings of yours, and search for the mall, but id be careful, the mist is much stronger. And also, I suggest taking the little girl, you'll know why when you reach the portal, or choose stubborn pride and leave her here, your choice." animalicus shrugged, tossing the necklaces to them and holding the crystal out to Christa

8. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa listened as the lizard-man explained, her crimson eyes searching the entirety of the room as she listened intently, taking in all the information her senses can provide. What bothered her most, aside from the various devices and machines fit for the mad scientist, is the creature right next to him - a completely inhuman beast, featuring intimidating fangs, powerful-looking claws, and pretty much everything else that would make it a formidable opponent - and what's more, it seems to be completely obedient to its 'master', similar to how a guard dog behaves. If she would, for some reason, have to attack him, that beast would have to go first.
    He's certainly prepared for most circumstances... I would have to commend him on that, at the very least.
    As the lizard-man finished, Christa quickly shifted her gaze back to him, deftly catching the necklace in her hands, and replied.
    "So - head to the Red Run Drive district, in the Alphalax Supermall's dining floor. Two questions, then. First, I would like to ask what am I supposed to do when I reach the Alphalax Supermall's dining floor - this 'source' of the 'distortion' you said", she paused, putting further emphasis on her next statement.
    "The second... Assuming by 'the little girl', you mean the one waiting outside... Is the reason I would have to take a child into a danger zone", she continued, her voice expressing disdain for the idea.
    "Or am I supposed to wait and see?"

9. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Animalicus laughed
    "what do you do with it? well, I see no reason to try your patience, or lead you astray, quite simply, throw it in, it should do its work from there; after its pulled into the distortion, I suggest you pray to whatever gods or primal energies you can, while you run from the bursting anomaly, if you value your current body and form of course. . . I would say that I do, but its up to you, see all of you afterwards I suppose." Animalicus said, smiling, jagged and pointed teeth glimmering, as he chuckled, stroking the beast, the monster opening its mouth and growling, stepping forward, and smelling the air, as it clawed the air in front of it narrowly missing the people, meaning to prove its point as it stepped back beside Animalicus, " if you take three steps forward it will tear you apart, it says hi if you were wondering, now, best get along yes? "

10. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa stepped back as the beast clawed the air in front of her, trying to maintain as much composure as she could - and succeeding, mostly.
    "It said hi? How polite of it. Seeing as I am yet to find a valid reason to do otherwise, I suppose I should try to 'get along' with it, although it would probably be rather difficult if it has a case of halitosis. I hope it doesn't", she replied, somehow managing to slip in a small non-sequitur in the process, reaching out her hand to receive the crystal from the lizard-man.
    "I do appreciate the convenient usage method, however. 'throw it in' is something I don't need to consult a twenty-page user's manual to do. Anyway..." she paused, spinning to face the other people in the room with her - the man the little girl said 'looks like a psycho', and the shapely woman dressed in flashy, flowing blue robes she saw several times before. She realized she hadn't heard them introduce their names; that will probably need to come later. Maybe even ask the lady just where she got her clothes from.
    "If there are no objections, you two, I'd personally prefer if we get this done ASAP. Any objections?"

11. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

*Edan stares deeply into the beasts eyes*

"hello"

*Edan then turns to christa*

"christa I'm pretty sure there are no objections here so fly take the girl with you who knows what importance she may be"

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  12. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Christa sighed, hearing the somewhat odd response from the man. He is likely correct, though - as the person called a 'mad scientist' actually advised her to take the little girl with her, it's not hard to think that the little girl isn't exactly as she seems.

She turned to face the other person with her - the voluptuous woman in the flowing blue robes - and asked her specifically.
    "So, what about you? Do you have any objections about, well, anything in particular? As I said before, I can't exactly read minds"
    She paused, originally intent on ending her sentence then and there, but then decided to continue:
    "And... I might like to be able to know your names. Christa Caelum, as I said back then"

13. Alaizia had been standing silently, looking rather confused about all the events that had transpired. what a strange plane this was " where are we going ?"

14. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

"Red Run Drive district, Alphalax Supermall, dining floor", Christa answered, quick and concise, moments before her crimson eyes met the woman's. When she did, however, she clearly saw how confused she is - while Christa cannot read minds, she knew enough about body language to know that with a single glance - not that it wouldn't be any less obvious to anyone else. Almost inaudibly, she sighed, and continued.
    "...Or you can just follow me. I know the way. Keep those necklaces on"
    Turning to the door, she took one step forward before turning back to the lizard-man - or 'Animalicus', or so the rumors told her.
    "So, would you kindly open that door for us?", she asked, one hand pointing toward the closed metal door, the other set on the SMG holstered at her waist.

15. Nintendo_Play

Lucius finds the group of normal people, who clear a path for the crime lord. He puts his ear to a large metal wall, on the other side, there are voices talking about a portal. One of them sounds rather bestial.
    "So, the bogey man is real then. Should of expected."
    Looking for weak points, Lucius swings his razor sharp sword up and down the wall, trying to cut it down. He stops after a minute.
    *wheeze* *gasp* "You win this time, wall. Yeah, yeah, force isn't the answer, I have heard this before."
    He starts searching all along the length of the wall for a switch or something to let him in.

16. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The wall clicks, a whirring sound filling the air, as sparks begin dancing along the walls edge, electrical current growing before a taser strength shock jumps from the wall towards lucius.

17. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Clang.
    Clang.
    Clang.

Those were the sounds that jerked Christa into alert. Sounds like metal clashing upon metal, like a shield absorbing the blow of a sword, coming from the door she is pointing right toward. Immediately, she drew her gun, clicked off the safety, and dropped into a ready stance, her back against a nearby wall, fully poised and ready to react - and perhaps kill - anything that may come.
    Someone's there, she thought.
    Someone... Who's trying to enter by force.
    Might even be one of those "enemies" that mad scientist spoke about.
    ...In a crisis like this? Seriously?
    Whatever.

Not letting her gaze off the door, she spoke, asking a question directed toward the lizard - man:
    "Do you have preparations for this sort of thing?"
    Considering all that has transpired, she already predicted what the answer would be; still, she asked nonetheless.

18. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Animalicus laughed, "Besides electrified walls, poison dart turrets, gates in the wall that release my most volatile creatures, and Killikt here? *gestures to his monster, the creature sniffing and snarling, smelling a familiar scent* I have much more, and whoever is trying this will suffer quite the jarring surprise. . . " Animalicus said, smiling

19. Nintendo_Play

Lucius jumped back from the wall, using his blade to counteract the spark.
    "Well, that was not a good idea. Maybe this will work."
    He readies his blade, raising it into the air, before sheathing it and yelling at the wall.
    "HEY, ANYONE IN THERE!?"

20. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Hearing that the offender outside at least has sense enough to try and communicate, Christa relaxed ever so slightly, though her gun is still at the ready.
    She began to analyze the voice - it was very definitely masculine, and she was quite certain she has heard that voice before.
    Definitely Old Anarchis native. Well, obviously.
    Not too old, though; maybe in the mid-twenties, mid-thirties maximum.
    I think I know that voice, though. I think... He was giving orders to someone else?
    Which means he's good enough or known enough to have subordinates. Gang lord? Crime lord? Landlord? Only one way to find out for sure...

Christa drew her breath, and steeled herself.
    "YES, THERE ARE! NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT?!", she replied, putting emphasis on her question, partially hoping for a noticeable reaction..