RP Planet H3R01C5, New White

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Lupus

Lupus Subatomic Cosmonaut

((I know I'm late to the party, but Umbra doesn't. ;) ))

2. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

*Achillea looked at a soldier and smiled she then timidly waved at him*

3. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Mia stepped back as the soldiers came into the clinic, easily eliminating the infection and advising all civilians to stay put, the young woman meekly wrapping her cloak around her body tighter.
    Annalita Von Christoph... That's the government. Phew. I guess I can probably rest easy now, so long as I don't get on anyone's bad side...
    But what was that, really? The titans going haywire, this... 'plague' or whatever, the 'ELECTRIC' program...
    One thing I do know is that this 'plague' doesn't take well to electric currents, but...

As she was silently pondering the events that had transpired, keeping the 'swarm' firmly trapped in the back of her mind, Mia heard a groan coming from her side, and saw the recently-cleansed anthromorph wake up.
    "Oooh man... would somebody like to explain how I got here, and what's going on?", the anthromorph said in a decidedly androgynous voice, the very tall man answering shortly after.

"Um... Thanks, I guess?", she replied to the very tall man, turning back to the human-poodle hybrid.

"Well, uh... The very tall man carried you here after you passed out, I guess... And the military came. It's been said before, but a soldier used something to clean whatever it is you got on you. He said that all civilians should stay here while they proceed with 'Cleaning Program ELECTRIC', whatever that means...", the cloaked girl said, her tone kind yet somewhat timid.
    "-Oh, but you should rest for a while. You're probably not going to turn into one of those things outside, but you look like you've lost a lot of blood... You're probably going to need some medicine or a transfusion. What's your blood type, um, miss...", she trailed off, unsure of what to call the anthropomorphic fenix poodle.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  4. Lupus

((What would the ELECTRIC program do to Umbra, who's in the broadcasting tower? He's basically got electrokinesis and regeneration, and I don't know where the actual broadcasting tower is set out in the city. Somebody help me out here?))

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The alarms stopped whirring, the lights darkening as soldiers proceeded to safe zones, after a moment or two, the buildings became covered in layers of thick metal and protective materials, the entire district pitch black. After several moments, an enormous light blinked on, the infected turning to it and walking under it, seemingly in a state of hypnosis, after a few more moments, the lights turned off entirely, and the scream of machinery whirred to life, enormous pillars rising out of the ground, their tops beeping slowly and then rapidly. Beams of light shot out towards the infected, cleansing the infection of this district and killing the sludge off entirely, although one couldn't help but wonder, how the heck did it appear in the first place, and why weren't there more measures taken to secure it?

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex heard the weird buzzing noise from outside, and sighed. He then contemplated the Universe. He found it essentially boring. He raised his hand, stretched, and yawned. He then said "Well, at least Ms. Anthromorph or whatever-the-shit-who-bloody-cares was saved. Thank that man, and make him cookies. CREAM COOKIES. NO RAISIN COOKIES NEAR ME. In anycase, you nearly died at my hands, or her hands" pointing at Mia. "Or any of the people who had been in this room. Now, will any of you let me outta here? I've got vampires to kill, and alcohol to drink. Its a bounty of around 50000, so I'd rather not miss this."
    (( @austriss !))

7. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(Wow! New White must have very expensive currency since Jun has murdered about 25,000 people in his life , and currency gets cheaper with time ,atleast on earth.)

8. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

it aint Earth! )) A clinic attendant walks towards the hardlight cage and sighs, "whatever Hawkins, you lucked out, I was thinking that your bounty would stay and you'd get what was coming to you, but oh well, " the attendant said, pressing a remotes button, the hardlight disappearing back into the poles and the poles sinking into the ground.

9. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

"Dynamic Hive Cells taskforce," Blinky read aloud from the business card then put it back in his pocket. "That doesn't sound evil at all..."

The young mutant then tapped the girl in hood and cloak nervously on the shoulder. "Errm... Ms? Can I have my taser back, please?" He then turned to the commander of the New White soldiers, "and... err... when can we get out of here? Some of us are late for uni enrolment."

10. Lupus

((Phanaton, can you please tell me what'll happen to Umbra? :) ))

11. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

sure )) Alarms blared in the facility Umbra was located in, circles in the walls spiraling backwards and small orbs pushing forwards, gun barrels arranged in a sort of gatling gun pattern watching the area, hardlight beams shooting from wall to wall and forming a barrier. Doors opened and security robots stepped forward, a single titan rumbled into an active state, watching the entire area, three of the orbs guns appearing behind Umbra and clicking, spinning rapidly, the telltale sign they were about to fire.

12. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

"My blood type?..it's B. As for my name, it's Yoshi. Tsurugi Yoshi." He replied. As he sat there, Tsurugi decided to reflect on recent events. So they've started Cleaning Program Electric... why the heck didn't they initiate it when this mess started? The fact that the infection crisis its self was alreadly a self contained situation is fishy. I'm begining to suspect that this was a delibrate testrun of something... for what, we don't know yet. Yet, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody high in the government was behind this.... One of the cyborg's metal hands clentched at the thought.

13. The Neon Seal

"Konnichiwa Tsurugi Yoshi san!" Blinky suddenly greeted and shook the fenix poodles metalic hand/paw. "I'm Orun Gast, but friends call me Blinky."

14. Lupus

"Oh bollocks."

Umbra saw what was happening outside the window. Something clearly stopped this, and it was awesome. It killed like, everything. Umbra thought about buying one of those things when he retires. He also thought about the amount of guns pointed at him. He had to find a way out, no matter how drastic. He'd broken into the freaking NWBS, that probably must have pissed off a few people in the government when it was reported.

"Ah, yolo and all that crap. See you shitheads." Umbra calmly said as he walked over to one of the windows, and with a swift punch he broke it open and dived out. The landing would probably break his entire lower body, but it was the only way out, and he still won't be safe out on the streets. Whatever.

As they say, yolo.

15. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

((STARTOOC: If Blinky touches Mia's left shoulder, he feels firm and toned human flesh; If he touches her right, he feels something hard and rigid - almost like an insect's shell. ENDOOC))

"Eek!", the hooded girl yelped in surprise to the sudden touch, though taking only several seconds to regain composure.
    Meekly, she replied, "Ah, um, sorry about that! You can have the taser back, mister!", quickly handing the young man his taser back.

She quickly turned to the anthropomorphic poodle-hybrid, replying to Tsurugi.
    "Miss Yoshi, right? Okay... Blood type B by the AB0 classification... I wonder if we would need more information about that"
    The hooded girl turned back to the young man, who was politely introducing himself to the anthromorph.

"Oh, so you're called Blinky? Nice to meet you! I'm Mia - Mia Edelstein. And... Sorry about taking your taser before", the young woman said in response, pausing for a moment before continuing.
    "So, uh, um, does anyone have a matching blood type for Ms. Yoshi? She looks like she's lost a lot of blood, and she might need a transfusion, or medicine. I - well, you can say that my blood type is incompatible with everything, so...", she asked, asking no-one in particular.

16. The Neon Seal

"Nice to meet you Mia," Blinky smiled politely. "I thought New White was supposed to be advanced, and we are in a clinic... don't they have some kind of machinery or drug that can get Yoshi back to health?"

17. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

Tsurugi did his best to return the gesture,"Blinky, eh? That's a name you don't hear everyday. I take it you're another 'super', like the rest of us in this room." He then turned his attention to the cloaked figure, which he could now tell was a girl. "Mia, was it?..Don't worry too much about it, I'm a cyborg. It'll take more than this to kill me." the fenix poodle said with a weak simile.

Ha..Listen to me blabber a bunch of hot air..wow..WHAT turned you into such a braggert?..I should know better, my entire mechanical body system is probably shot straight to hell, no thanks to that black sludge-which means self repair will take its darn SWEET old time. Tsurugi scolded himself mentaly and then sighed.

"..Hey...Are there any vending machinces in here? 'Cause I'm like really, really thristy."

18. The Neon Seal

"There might be some in the staff room," Blinky said. "And I am a super I suppose. I can teleport... Like so..." the young mutant suddenly disappeared then reapeared a moment later.

"It isn't always as useful as it sounds..." he added then clicked his fingers, "got an idea! B.R.B!!!"

He disapeared then reapeared a a few seconds later with a bottle of coke. "Here you go."

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex grinned at everyone, and as he walked out said, "Well, assjacks, see you some day. Especially you, cyborg lady. I sell not only my own services, but shit I find aswell, and I have destroyed and looted tonnes of robots, so you'll know what to do." He reached inside his jacket, and pulled out a bunch of business cards, with his name, address, and reasons. And, of course, his usual fee.

20. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"here." jake said about to give Yoshi a doctor pepper, but stopping and drinking it when blinky gave Yoshi a coke. he ripped up the card alex gave to him while saying "i do my own work, alex" then he looked at mia."she seems like a person who thinks most people think she's a freak, due to the hood, and she looks a bit like a bug, but I don't think she's a freak. I mean I am freaking half ghost!" jake thought while messing around with a vending machine that he possessed, his thoughts being said in morse code by the cans clanging inside the machine.