RP Planet H3R01C5, Base 82ACK (( New White continuation for remaining heroes ))

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Jan 21, 2014.

1. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"but..... I did." jake said with a dumbfounded look on his face.

(start talking again people!)

2. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

(( FINALLY A NEW REPLY! THANK YOU NEON! IT LIIIIIIVES! ))

3. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

and Warlava, ha ha, didn't see you by accident ))

4. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Rolling on the floor in boredom, Mia took a glance toward Orun, noticing his repeated cries of "You didn't see me!", all while curled up in the corner. It's almost like looking like a mouse in the middle of a swarm of cats, meek and frightened, desperately trying to not be noticed.
    ...Now she really wants to hug that poor child.

Mia leaned in close - as close as she could get without triggering the hard-light security system - and reached out, speaking softly.
    "Umm... Orun? I'm here to help if you need me..."
    This is a bad idea.
    "Well... I can't touch or hug you, but if you have anything to talk about..."
    This is a really bad idea.
    "Anything, really. We're in this together anyway, right? Right?"

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

(( meh, people must be starting to get bored, sooo. . . STORYLINE MOVEMENT! ))

*The hiss and click of a door opening once again echoed throughout the room made from cold metal; the reflections of the prisoners faces greeted them on the floor whether that face be downtrodden or confused. *

the badgerman walked into the room, his tail twitching nervously and jumping or clawing at every shadow and beep, it was obvious he was quite nervous, if one looked closely several bumps protruded through the cloth of his lab coat pockets, and if one looked carefully they almost looked like the barrels of small side arms. He walked up to the thick glass wall separating the prisoners from him and the outside area as he set a paw on the glass and spoke, his voice deep and gravelly.

"time come, you leave place and not die, but only on one condition he tell me say to you. . . "

6. warlava50

"tell me now! I swear if I had my powers your brain would splattered on the wall." jake said while getting closer and closer to the badger.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex stared the badger man, and was about to say something to insult him, but had a better idea. "Well then. Tell me, what is this condition?"

8. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The badger growled at Jake threateningly, and spoke "if wanted to, could take these others and leave you as toy for white coats, respect is good." the badger said to Jake with no small level of a hint stating that if he wanted he COULD leave Jake to rot, "Man wants people follow orders, not free loaders that break plan, understand disrespectful boy?"

9. warlava50

"fine" jake said crossing his arms. there was no escape route here so if they went somewhere else there might be one."this remind me of that lab."jake whispered.

10. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Sitting on the floor, Mia watched as one of the two men in lab coats returned, speaking nervously and somewhat strangely about 'leaving this place'... And apparently got into a small argument with the very tall man, Jake. One that was resolved rather quickly, and on the badger-man's victory. She would genuinely feel happy about leaving this extremely boring, closed-off space, yet still she couldn't help but feel rather uneasy about his actions, especially as she noticed the ominous-looking bumps protruding from within his coat.

But I guess anything's better than staying here. It's not like there's something in this place that doesn't seem shady...

She lifted up her arm, much like a grade-schooler trying to get her teacher's attention.
    "Um... Mr. Badgerman! So, um, what are we supposed to do now?", the girl spoke, plain and innocent.