1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Pet stopped me from going to bed

Discussion in 'Support' started by Buzko, Mar 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Buzko

Buzko Void-Bound Voyager

Hi Mr Ape,

Cat in the way late at night - 13.03.16.png

Sometimes my cat sleeps near the doorway inside my house, such that I can't get past. This means I'm unable to get to bed before 2am, and I faint.

This has happened at least twice, on both patches 1.05 and 1.06, in the first house and the upgraded one. It appears to result from the cat having the whole of the house to sleep in, rather than there being a no-go area by the door. Maybe if we could wake the cat up by pouring water on it? Or just shove it out of the way by walking into it?

Fortunately the consequences are not huge (I faint inside my house, meaning I don't lose any money, just energy the next day).

Thanks,

Buzko

• Concerned Gorilla

Concerned Gorilla Astral Cartographer

happens to me all the time..

• Alexandia_dk

Alexandia_dk Space Hobo

Happened once right after getting the cat, i just kept pushing and slipped by after a few minutes.

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Well, you should be able to push the pet by just walking into it. My cat usually sleeps right in front of the chests, but it's no problem because I can just get the lil' bugger out of the way. :proper: