REQUEST People might have asked but an year round crop mod might be good.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AfrokingJ, Mar 23, 2016.

1. AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

I mean I don't know much about real life farming but do those rows of corns become a different crop when the season changes? Does a winery stop growing grapes when not in season? I mean granted they might not produce anything in winter an might produce less in a wrong season but if you want to make a farm of just corn and make a maze out of it . Dedicate yourself to one crop would be something for roleplayers

• hobbified

hobbified Orbital Explorer

Already exists, "All Crops All Seasons" under Mods/Cheats.

As for real life... the way Stardew does it isn't *exactly* realistic but it's not too far off. Growing more than one crop in the same field in a year is definitely common, and various plants (or varieties) definitely have their seasons when they will grow and produce (in a given climate). A crop that's planted out of season might grow, but not produce fruit or be harvestable. Stardew simulates this by just having everything die when it goes out of season, as an obvious sign to the player that you won't be able to get anything out of it.

• AfrokingJ

According to my page there's only 46 mods and no cheat mods.

• cera12sim

cera12sim Subatomic Cosmonaut

you want all the crops for all seasons?

• cera12sim

cera12sim Subatomic Cosmonaut

or just certain crops. could you list them?

• hobbified

hobbified Orbital Explorer

I don't know what "your page" is, but there's a bunch more than that right here on the forums.

tamlen likes this.
              • AfrokingJ

[​IMG]