1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED PBR Starbound Mod V2.1.05

liquids, weapons, tools, armor, instruments, ABC Music, Music Items, add your own music & many more.

1. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

2. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

Fix this thing already (there were one bad } brace at the bottom)
    Seems like it doesn't actually work anyway, because it's uninteractable

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  3. crystalcrasher

crystalcrasher Big Damn Hero

holy doobly your dropbox account is creating so much traffic it got disabled temporarily!
    also, could you maybe make a water gun that shoots water drops instead of balloons? like frackin universe has? speaking of which, THAT TSUNAMI GUN SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING LABEL, IN HOLDING THE BUTTON FOR A SECOND I ANNIHILATED MY ENTIRE CROP TOWER WHICH WENT ALL THE WAY TO POINT WHERE THE SKY STARTS CHANGING COLORS TO INDICATE YOU'RE IN SPACE!!! IT'S SILLY HOW MUCH FLOODED OUT, SO HAPPY MY GAME LAGGED AND THUS PREVENTED FURTHER *cough* ahem, destruction whilst i sucked up the water for the next half hour. Required quite a few pbr drains, luckily my crop tower is coincidentally set up for a situation where such was neccissary. but this isn't the rave base, that base has no crops yet *sadness*

4. Fireguyed

Fireguyed Void-Bound Voyager

When I go to the download link on Dropbox. It gives this message
    "This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"
    Seems you're too popular.

5. AdmiralPotato

AdmiralPotato Void-Bound Voyager

its look like an amazing mod but the download link is not working.... can u fix it plz :3

6. crystalcrasher

Hey, I was wondering: DO you have any other awesome rave outfits boggling around in that head of yours? If not, I can think of a few basic and not-so-basic thing's I'd wear to a rave or cosplay party. A harlequin outfit, for one. I would kill for a harlequin outfit in starbound, and I don't mean a creepy clown costume, I'm talking full-on JESTERS! Or, y'know, a a shark mouth mask. like a surgery mask but with a toothy grin like on an A-10.
    I'd probably ruin a rave, huh? :rofl:
    but, I'd love to see even more costumes from this mod! you art them well!

7. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Hi Hi TAImatem,
    All the stackable stations are coming back in the next update[DOUBLEPOST=1448329280][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Hi Crystal.
    1st ....... LOL!
    well for me the word Tsunami for me is a warning lol. But i will just for you add a more detailed warning in the description. :D
    but don't worry i even know what the gun dose and there have been a few times i've flooded my ship and house/workshop ;P
    I should warn you now not to play with some of the minning guns around your house too, spesh not on your ship. I think i'll add a warning on them too lol[DOUBLEPOST=1448329439][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Dropbox should be ok again now, i've wrote to them to see if there is anything to stop this happening again.[DOUBLEPOST=1448330074][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Hi Again lol
    Sure i got more clothes i want make and i just put harlequin suit on my list of things to make
    might be a while tho as clothes for me take about a full day to make so from time to time when i have a full day free i try to spend it on making new outfits :D
    Also i forgot to say in the last reply about the liquid guns, i don't know how the guns in FU work as i have yet to try that mod out. but from what you are asking it sounds like the squirt gun, which you will be happy to hear i've already made lol and will be in the next update.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  8. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

@ Crystal,
    Hi Hi, i had the morning off today so i decide to make a new outfit i was meant to do harlequin but got side tracked with the shark mask idea and ended up making a full shark outfit lol
    here is a little preview of it
    Clothes - PBR Shark Oufit SS.png

9. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Hi Hi everyone,
    Here is some of the new items coming in the next update

The Stackable versions of the game crafting station are back.
    PBR Stackable Crafting Stations (Game) SS.png

I've remade the PBR Wire extender, so now you can wire things up over a massive distance.
    PBR Electronics - PBR Wire Extender 001.png
    PBR Reversal Switch
    PBR Electronics - PBR Reversal Switch.png

PBR Liquid Squirt Guns, all the original Liquid Guns are still in the mod, so you can pick which you would rather use :D
    PBR Liquid Gun (Squirt) SS.png

Some new outfits
    Clothing - PBR Shark Oufit SS.png
    Clothing - PBR Supergirl Suit 001 SS.png Clothing - PBR Supergirl Suit 002 SS.png

PBR Note Players and Piano Key Switches
    PBR Music - PBR Note Player and Piano Key Switch 002 SS.png
    PBR Music - PBR Note Player and Piano Key Switch 001 SS.png

here is a little preview video i did of me messing around with the new PBR Note Players

PBR Boosters, these are a great way to make a lift or a way to get around a world quickly and easily
    again here is another video of me messing about with them

10. crystalcrasher

OH GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLEY i HAD NO IDEA YOU WOULD TAKE THE SHARK GIL THING LITERALLY :rofl:. That's so amazing I've never actually participated in a modder's forum like this before so I'm really startled that you actually are so active with answering everyone back.

And that costume is the bee's knees ohmigosh. You are the coolest (\(>w<)/)

Edit: just finish watching the videos in your post and it's so much fun watching your mind come to life. and i'm not just saying that because you played a gigantic piano. but the sillyness one could get up to with the boosters *cackles maniacally* orbital mob cannon here I come :rofl:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  11. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Hi Hi
    Really glad you like the shark outfit you can have lots of fun running around in it :D i'm going to you the shark sword you said about too soon along with another other crazy shark tpye weapons i can thing of :D
    Yh i try to write back to everyone as if you can spend the time to write to me the least i can do is write back lol!
    With the note players they are not going to be of the PBR Starbound Mod as they are going to be in an addon Instrument pack i'm making, so prob be about 1-2 weeks before everyone gets to play with them lol
    The booster pads are soooooo much fun i spent a good 2 hours last week just making routes you can take with them to nice mining spots and back to my workshop/bases[DOUBLEPOST=1449034511][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi HI everyone sorry for not having the Updating ready for Monday this week, it's been a crazy week and a half for me ;P but never fear the new version will be up in the next 24 hours.
    There is lots of new improvements, new tech, new clothes, new items. and so on lol
    so watch out for all the details in the update notes

12. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Demise updated PBR Starbound Mod with a new update entry:

New Outfits, New tech, Boosters, All PBR Mats now paintable & more

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Demise updated PBR Starbound Mod with a new update entry:

New Outfits, New tech, Boosters, All PBR Mats now paintable & more

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

15. kindlol234

kindlol234 Void-Bound Voyager

I understand that this was updated very recently, but for some reason I cant use it! Even if I dont have any other mods installed, it crashes upon loading. Any advice or help you could give me? Im on mac by the way.

16. Norsen

Norsen Intergalactic Tourist

Same as Kindlol234 for me, when I launch the game, it goes to the loading screen and crash with
    "Fatal Exeption caught: (StarException) An error occured during
    loading: (ItemException) Could not create blueprint item from recipe
    Caused by: (ItemException) No such item 'silverbbar' "

17. MythixDino

MythixDino Subatomic Cosmonaut

Issues in the last update:
    "silverbbar" @ Mods\PBR Starbound Mod 2.0.23\recipes\pbrprocessingstation\smelting-silverblock.recipe should be "silverbar"
    "mushroomseed1" @ Mods\PBR Starbound Mod 2.0.23\recipes\pbrprocessingstation\crops-shroomseed.recipe should be "mushroomseed"
    All this should fix the startup, however the liquid IDs should be changed to make this mod compatible with other mods.

Hope this helped

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  18. TAImatem

you wrote same route twice, the name of the file is "crops-shroomseed.recipe"
    Do you have compability issues?

PS Fix for those, who lazy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  19. Norsen

Norsen Intergalactic Tourist

*sigh* now the silverbar is okay but it's the 'diamondore' that crash the game... Raaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

20. TAImatem

Diamond ore? It doesn't seem do exist ingame... just go to PBR folder, search for diamond and delete both files (I recommend to just put in Recycle Bin)
    I will update my mods soon, then I will check it myself

Loading animations kinda trippy and bit creepy now
    I don't know, maybe something make Starbound skip recipes check, but for me it just loads and just give me Perfectly Generic Items when I try to process diamonds
    PS Is it only modded pets, or standart pets ignore PBR's pet house and pet food bowl as well?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015