RP Pathfinder: Carrion Crown

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Ryanrem, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Ryanrem

Ryanrem Subatomic Cosmonaut

"Undead Problem? i didnt hear about no undead problem" he pauses for a moment, and than starts to laugh "Ahh i know what your talking about, my buddy told me about that the other day, i bet he was just saying that to get a free drink from that softy of an innkeeper. you can run along now and get some sleep there are no undead here, just a hell lot of dead"

2. "0-oh..a-are you sure ?" ALaizia looked a bit confused. She looked to the others " Should we continue Or just go home?" she asked the three.... hopefully they would have a better plan then she did.

3. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Lia looked at the gravedigger oddly. She found him a tad suspicious, but as far as she could tell, he told the absolute truth. Besides, her holy power to detect evil found nothing of the sort emanating from the man. Still, she had a duty to do, and it wasn't yet midnight. She redirected her gaze towards Alaizia. "We're going to stay here, it's not midnight yet, and I said I would investigate. If I didn't follow my word, which including seeing this place at midnight, that would make me a liar. And I don't lie." She looked back at the gravedigger and apologized. "I don't mean to doubt you, but I'm obligated to see this for myself, even if 'this' is just the cold. Besides, it's almost midnight anyway." She then settled herself down on the spot, watching the moon as it hovered high in the sky.

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  4. Ryanrem

Ryanrem Subatomic Cosmonaut

"fine with me just dont mess with Petros's grave im not trying to have people dig up his grave just to fix this curse" the man mumbles to himself and continues to stand guard. Time passes by and it is long pass midnight, it seems the innkeeper was wrong about the undead. As you are all standing around, the grave digger points out a man wandering around drunk "OI YOU CANT BE HERE YOU DAMN DRUNK" the drunk man pays no attention to the grave digger. the digger slowly walks towards you "hey think you can deal with him".

5. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Lia's eyes widened, staring at the drunk. To say that she "detected evil" would be an understatement. The man was dripping with the foul stuff. In fact, Lia was so surprised at the level, an amount greater than she had ever felt before, that she hesitated. For a split second, she was nervous, one might say afraid. But she pushed herself on, taking a deep breath, and letting out a bellow. "Your heart of evil shall be purged!" Sword in hand, she charged at the evil figure before her. For she knew, there was only one way to truly rid someone of this much evil, and that was to get rid of them entirely.

((Transition to Roll20 sequence)) I think...

6. Alaizia gasped as the Paladin rushed forth " w-what are you doing ! YOU DON'T KNOW IF THAT I------- " she gagged as the stench of the creature blasted her nostrils....drunks don't usually smell of death.. " AGGH!" Alaizia recoiled " what is that smell...it smells like a rotting corpse!"