Modding Discussion Pajama Mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Gobi Slave, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Gobi Slave

Gobi Slave Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, I know that there's already a "No-nude" mod that removes the nudity status effect, but I couldn't find a mod that gave players pajamas when they hop in a bed. Is there anyone out there who is willing/able to make this a thing? I'd do it myself, but I don't know a lick of programming outside of MatLab.

2. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

The only thing that I could think of that could do what you intend is a status effect that gives a cosmetic effect like that, but that would require a little bit of Lua. One more option would be to make a mod that removes the status effect from all of the beds and have a cosmetic Pajamas costume.

3. Gobi Slave

Gobi Slave Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What if one were to combine those options? Perhaps have pajama costumes that you can equip that only become visible while the nudity status effect is active. And then rename it PJ's or something like that.

4. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

The pajama beach is the worst idea ever.

Really though you'd probably not disable "nude" status after all, but rather make a new status that drew the pajamas on, but only when the "nude" status was active. Something like that.

It would also be a funny contradiction to add this to your armor.
    Code:
      "statusEffects" : [ "nude" ],

IHart likes this.