OOC P: (Hello_World)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Mercenary Lord, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Gandalf

Gandalf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can do better than that.

2. Shadow|

Shadow| The Number of the Minibeast

HELLO MR. TORGUE AND MR. TORGUE'S CLONE. I'M GLAD YOU'RE DOING REAL LIFE STUFF IN REAL LIFE CHINA OR DRINKING TEA AND BISCUITS OR WHATEVER. BUT I HAVE TO ASK: WHERE ARE ALL THE EXPLOOOOSIONS? :fireball:

Also, am glad you appear to be having a noice time out there. Hope you enjoyed China/your garden! :)

3. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Beatles? What?! No!

4. Unit 06

Unit 06 Big Damn Hero

Wait what...

5. Gandalf

Gandalf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think there's a Beatles song called Octopus Garden. Maybe it was just a lyric or something.

Draken09 likes this.
  6. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

Draken09 likes this.
  7. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Bingo. Except I only knew the original by the Beatles.

8. mk guys im lazy now

Time to quit all RPs because I want to write my own stuff.

Thanks for playing, you'll see more stuff from me in the future, feel free to write your own stories in this world if you like, yada yada--

Point is, two weeks in Chin has kind of made RPing feel tedious to me, so I'm leaving bye

This RP was basically a practice in world building, and when I left it for a while I kind of lost the drive to actually RP in it. Sorry but I'm jumping ship.

plus other people need to make rps and stop having me leech all the good brainpower for my own

9. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Yaaaaaay now people will have to come to mine! Right?
    Right...?

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Goodbye_World

Draken09, Gandalf, Unit 06 and 2 others like this.
  11. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Brilliant.

Blackleaf likes this.
  12. Keeping the world though. I never throw anything away.

To_the_storage_folder_with_you_World

13. Shadow|

:eek: I really am cursed! Never again shall I darken a RP with my cursed presence... It was nice to use the opportunity to draw a couple things and make an original character for once.

I will immortalise you somehow, Marian Hunter...

14. Unit 06

Unit 06 Big Damn Hero

Welp, I might as well work on that RP I'd be planning but avoiding working on due to better things to do... Like TF2... and Minecraft..

15. Stop calling yourself cursed. I just need to write my own shit for a while, sheesh.

16. Shadow|

But... But I really like melodrama...

Seriously, every time I say that I'm mostly joking. But also telling the truth. (about the every RP failing bit, not the cursed bit. That would be the most stupid and pointless curse OF ALL TIME)

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Alright i have been considering starting my own rp and i was pretty inspired by Hello world for it. Ill have a chat with merc later and discuss ideas so perhaps there will be some Hello_World influence on it.

18. mk