1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Ordered a 4-Pack Pixel Tier...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Seung Lobo, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seung Lobo

Seung Lobo Seal Broken

It's been a week since I last purchased it and I 'think' I received an e-mail regarding to my order, and it said I have to wait 3-7 days to complete my purchase. Unless I need to wait a bit longer or need to re-purchase the 4-pack again. :/

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I wouldn't recommend re-purchasing just yet. Maybe wait a few more days, and then look into it further. Keep in mind the game isn't actually out yet, so you won't get the codes until then.

3. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Send us an e-mail to support@chucklefish.org using the same e-mail address used for purchase, please.

failcake likes this.
  4. sankto

sankto Pangalactic Porcupine

Also, i know it take 6-8 days for my bank to transfert money to my paypal account for example. I know it doesn't count week-ends. Maybe it does too for you.

5. Seung Lobo

Seung Lobo Seal Broken

I made a reply after a week of purchase. When I got my response, it said the same thing about business days don't count weekends. So I guess I'll wait around sometime later this week then.

Thanks to everyone for your support.

failcake likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.