Order of the Ancient Followers (Starbound Secrets and Theories Club)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Lt. Chapwisely, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Lt. Chapwisely

Lt. Chapwisely Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome to the Order of the Ancient Followers!
    First I'd like to clarify that this group is not ancient, and we follow, it means we follow the ancients. Get it, Got it? Good.

This club is about discussing various Easter eggs, secrets, and lore that other Starbound players have experienced. We're talking about stuff like the ancients, the Big Ape, and Kluex and how terrible/amazing they all are!

The club also focuses on theories as well, so if you read a couple codexes and thought "Whoa, I think I know what happened!" Then this is the place to tell us.

Not only that, but we will try to include various guides to help others get in to secret finding as well, this can be anything from an Ancient translation guide, or simply to find the hidden rooms in missions.

Oh, and if you want to join, just introduce yourself and your experience of secrets down below.

Member List:

Lt. Chapwisely: [Hot Salsa] [Club President]

Ranking System:

The ranking system is completely based on dip: salsa, or salsa con queso are optional names, but by default, salsa.

Smooth: You are completely new to secrets, but intrigued.

Mild: You found a secret or two in your time

Hot: You found almost all the secret areas in missions, as well as knowing other types of secrets

Spicy: You 100% every mission, and look for every codex to lay your eyes upon

Intense: You're practically the secret master, you know everything, you see everything, not a single room is left unvisited.

Message Board:

The message board is a place for news and announcements, if you have something important to put on the message board, send Chap a message and she'll get it on ASASIO (as soon as she is online)!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Riesz likes this.