Pixel Omega's Character Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Omega V, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Glad to hear it, Madness! :DD I've been quite busy with college myself... Which is why this thread is a bit... Slow going.

I did enter the Hiraki Corale contest though (post #94!), however I think Lucid_Dakou has a much better concept of a sci-fi Hylotl samurai (post #117), which I still want Hiraki to be anyways! However, he also let me make a sprite of it. So, once I get word back from him, I'll see if I can post it here for your viewing pleasure!

In the meantime, here's my own sprite:
    Hiraki Corale Samurai.png
    Afterward, I noticed that this looks almost TOO similar to the Dragon Ball Z space armor. :laugh:
    The only thing I wanted in a vague regard to that was the eye-scanner-computer-HUD thing. Oh well, I still like it. And those ninja-sandal-jet-boots.

Seajun_ likes this.
  2. DragonBornTerraria

DragonBornTerraria Void-Bound Voyager

Very nice work.

Omega V likes this.
  3. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Whoah, I really love your style! Anyways, may I suggest creating a Starcraft marine character art?

Omega V likes this.
  4. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

I highly recommend you check out Dragonith's thread for that, my friend. ;)

I'd draw one up, but it probably wouldn't be nearly as good. :laugh: That Ultramarine is boss already!

Tleno likes this.
  5. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Well, um, there's a bit of a lot of difference between Starcraft and Warhammer 40 space marines... ones are space badass from a knightly order, others are... expendable, so to say.

6. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

I'm going to be honest: I have no idea why I related the Warhammer 40k Space Marine to Starcraft's marines. :lod:

So, with that I might do it, considering I also remembered Xelna asked for it a while back also, but I didn't get around to it.

I still need to do Corvo and Crazyon's request as well... College work has been my life since August. I'll see what I can do!

7. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]

8. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

nice man! i love em :p

9. ArtoriasFlagg

ArtoriasFlagg Aquatic Astronaut

These are awesome. The style is fantastic.

10. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Thanks for the likes! :DD

I hope I can get some new content up soon-ish!

Lucid_Dakou A-OK'd me posting my sprite version of his Hikari Corale art over on the Hikari Corale concept thread, so without further to do:

Hiraki Corale Lucid Dakou.png

Now hopefully soon-ish I can get those requests done for you all!

Seajun_ likes this.
  11. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

I've been forgetting to post an update on this, so better now than later:

Since Starbound has released it's beta now, I'm unsure when I'll be making more sprites. I enjoy doing them, but it was originally due to my anticipation of Starbound.

So, I will be posting sporadically for the near future here; if anything, I'd like to mod in some sprites so people can wear/use them in game, rather than just being art! :DD

I'll let you all know when that time comes, and thanks for all your requests and feedback so far!

12. euhim

euhim Void-Bound Voyager

did i see wukong? did i just see a league of legend champion?
    :O
    INSTA.
    AWESOME.

13. euhim

euhim Void-Bound Voyager

i've got a request but ill just wait for a bit :3
    thresh.png