Pixel Omega's Character Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Omega V, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Also, while going into the character creator to get a base image to base Wukong off of, I found this:
    Ape Sit Error.png

This is the default pose and look:
    Ape.png

Can you spot the difference? ;)

Seajun_ likes this.
  2. Oh okay. I thought you made the entire thing.

You shouldn't change the size of pixels, Zandor! [​IMG]

3. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Wukong Base 1.png Wukong Base 2.png :cautious:

These two avatars have different fur colors (1 and 6)... They look the same. I blame bananas!

Yes this is the base for Wukong at the moment. I have to edit the hair though... And the pose.

4. [Yellow]

[Yellow] Phantasmal Quasar

The Space Samurai looks amazing, I'm just waiting for the Novakids to be completed.

5. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

I'm doing Novakids now? o_O

Yes, I think Exodus's Space Samurai Avatar turned out well indeed. :)

In other news, a challenger approaches!
    Wukong Starbound.png

I like it! Though I think this is the most detailed avatar that I have created in a very short period of time. Dunno how. Dunno shrug.png

Okay. With this being done, I'm going to stop taking requests for the time being.

Shooshy, I may work on the Golden Sun avatar later, but not now. And as for Serenity's request, I'd rather not do it. I'm not creative when it comes to monster art.

I'll post again sometime with Planetside 2 themed sprites, and from there on I should have more off and on... Until Starbound has a release of some sort, of course. :)

Take it easy! :up:

6. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

It was the gremlins! They made me!

7. Profound Madness

Profound Madness Big Damn Hero

Hey, would you take a request for;
    [​IMG]
    Please, no weapon.

8. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

I'll see what I can do, Madness. I might take a bit since I'm not officially taking requests at the moment, but I don't want to say no either.

9. Profound Madness

Profound Madness Big Damn Hero

Take as much time as you want! I love your spritework so I'll let you take your timeX3

10. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

Just made a bit of an update to the avi you made for me. What do you think?
    Shadowcry's Glitch Avatar (Custom Edit).png

11. Dudenic35

Dudenic35 Void-Bound Voyager

Wow!
    I have to say, you have done a great job with these!
    Hope to see more of this.

12. I really don't like the looks of the conflicting pixel sizes. To me it makes it look... Sloppy. That's just my opinion though.

TheRexion and AstroBlast like this.
  13. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I'm still working on it.

14. jurassic-bastoo

jurassic-bastoo Void-Bound Voyager

Wukong is just awesome !!! :saywhat:

15. Luspo

Luspo Void-Bound Voyager

Great job on the wukong!
    Thanks for doing that for me, I was making other League of Legends champs but unfortunately they were on my school computer and I won't be getting that back.... :(

16. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Finally logged in again for once to check things out!

I have to say, when edited that way, the avatar screams "MegaMan X Style." That was my first thought at least. Put more time into it, and I'm sure it will be cool!

Thanks! :DD

That's no fun, I remember I had a couple of animations that were stuck on a school computer. :lod:

Take it in as "good practice for later!"

Also, Profound Madness, sorry for the long wait on that avatar! I'm still procrastinating, but I'm getting my 'itch' to do some more pixel art again. I will see that it gets done before I start school again on August 19th.

17. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

I think I'm going to start on Madness' Avatar now. Be back with an update... Soon-ishâ„¢

18. SaintPanda

SaintPanda Cosmic Narwhal

Can someone still make requests?

19. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

I believe it's done:
    Madness' Avatar.png

I love how that blends into the forum's background! Like a true Glitch Ninja... Like Warframe!

Playing that may have inspired this drawing a bit.

I should be frequenting this thread a little more often now that I've had an ample summer break. College again soon though, but then I'll be in the "work" mode again.

At least I'm getting done with my undergrad classes next semester... History, then I'm done. Which I like history. If it's world history. Like Civilization. Which it's not. Wut Wut.png

Yeah, I'll start taking requests again. I may be a bit slower getting the finished products out though, considering I have college coming up.

Note: Human Avatars only. I don't like to do monster art (which I have) due to lack of inspiration and aspiration.

Glad to be back! Until Starbound comes out... Which I've been waiting for... A lot...

Profound Madness, NewLiar and Ram like this.
  20. SaintPanda

SaintPanda Cosmic Narwhal

I would like summa dis-
    [​IMG]
    Star Trek FTW