1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Oh look more Fanart!

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by tavangel, Aug 3, 2014.

1. tavangel

tavangel Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks for looking and enjoy! These are all requests, so if you want something done you can post it here and I can hopefully do it (I am super slow so don't expect too much sorry!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• TheMugbearer

TheMugbearer Phantasmal Quasar

You got my instant like for drawing Commando with two pistols. :3

• Coolfeather2

Coolfeather2 Void-Bound Voyager

hey, could you do a sniper chillin (with his trusty drone(s))? 1920X1080 if possible for my background. :headbanging:

• Daimera

Daimera Cosmic Narwhal

Saw these on Tumblr! Great work! Loving the bow-n-sword Mercenary. I must resist the urge to quote Eddie Izzard.

• tavangel

tavangel Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks mug! The only way to use pistols is akimbo eh??
            I'll get working on your wallpaper coolfeather, but it will probably take a week or two whenever I can find time.
            Thanks for following me on tumblr too Daimera!

Cactuarius and Coolfeather2 like this.
            • TheMugbearer

TheMugbearer Phantasmal Quasar

Y-yep, absolutely. ;)

• shadowpikachu

shadowpikachu Space Spelunker

I like these alot and i notice your the artist of the "good luck i'm behind 3 warbanners" picture.

I would request something, but i noticed your VERY busy and wouldn't want to take your time.

• FL-Nordin

FL-Nordin Void-Bound Voyager

wow sick drawing dude, i really like the first picture, and the uzy styled pistols and also the bow and lightsaber
                  can i request a pic? if so, think about this, the sniper with the spotter in his back spotting infrit and the sniper aiming to the front of the screen, where the feet of a bison is shown, in the snowy level, where you can see the bandit climbing on a rope behind infrit and in the reflection of the snipers helmet, you can see the bison and everything in front of him (wich is total chaos)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
                  • Coolfeather2

Coolfeather2 Void-Bound Voyager

woah pretty big request there....

And i though i was asking too much

• FL-Nordin

FL-Nordin Void-Bound Voyager

hahahaha, not all of the things are a must, but i basicly described everything into the smallest details, it sounds like much but you can discribe the first picture the same way i did, and it will sound like much but it will not look like much when finished
                      i can give post a sketch of what i just described, but im not that good at art and also the style tavangel is going for looks really nice
                      in my head it looked like a very cool picture, tavangel doesnt have to draw it, but he can let the words inspire him