Obligatory Alien Antenna Headband

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by Pandora, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Pandora

Pandora Existential Complex

So, I'm not a pixel artist, so I'm hoping that maybe someone on the forums may be kind enough to illustrate my idea in time. But, in any case...

THE OBLIGATORY ALIEN ANTENNA HEADBAND!!!

You probably already have an image of one in your head. You know, the bobbly-wobbly springs with balls (or other shapes like stars) on the end, delicately attached to a plastic headband in the color of your choice. In the case that you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's an example! THIS IMAGE ISN'T MINE. I PUT IT IN FOR THE SAKE OF EXAMPLE. IN NO WAY AM I SUGGESTING THAT THIS SPECIFIC STYLE BE THE ENTERED DESIGN.

[​IMG]

And since Starbound is chock-full of procedurally-generated items, I don't think this should be an exception! I mean, just imagine all the little objects you could put on the ends of the springs! Rainbows and fish and bunny heads!!! And you can have more than just two antennae! (Or less, if you really wanted a single antenna headband.) Colors of headbands might be limited though, but psh!

The headband leaves plenty of room for you to show off your hairstyle, too! Except for mohawks. Mohawks and headbands don't mix at all.

And besides, IT'S OBLIGATORY. I mean, what kind of space game would even TRY to not have an alien antenna headband accessory? It's just unheard of!

All jokes aside, this is the first thing I thought of when I heard about the create-a-hat contest. Who doesn't want to stare at bobbly-wobby antennae? :rofl:

2. Neonova

Neonova Big Damn Hero

Oh dear, great for parties!
    Fiesta time!