1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED "Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I cannot reproduce this issue with the latest update. No matter if i start a new character or use a pre existing one that didn't have those before, they automatically start with them as soon as i load up the save with this mod activated, i can't even get it via picking up the Spinning Wheel because i already got it.

The picking up blueprint gain is just for emergency cases should you not be able to get the blueprint otherwise, i do not know tho if that even works as it appears to be not functioning for me, i can't check it because i can't look into Starbound's code and therefor i can't see if the "learn on pickup" value even exists beyond the last stable version.

2. Ariann

Ariann Space Hobo

That's strange. I don't get any items at all when starting an existing one or when I create a new one. The mod works though, since I actually get naked when taking off my clothes.

3. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

New character, only my mod is active, very latest nightly version as of right now.

[​IMG]

This is NOT compatible with the stable version.

4. Ariann

Ariann Space Hobo

"The Stable Version"? Sorry, maybe this is something I should have read about.

5. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

This mod needed an update because it was not compatible with the nightlies anymore, since changes are needed to make it compatible with nightlies it also means that these changes will obviously make this mod incompatible with previous versions, including the stable version. Sorry if that wasn't obvious.

6. Ariann

Ariann Space Hobo

Oh. Right. No problem :)

7. Wazaap

Wazaap Subatomic Cosmonaut

You could attempt to look for it in Tabularasa (if you have it) it's a possibility.[DOUBLEPOST=1415311167][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You could attempt to look for it in Tabularasa (if you have it) it's a possibility.

8. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

How would this fix this issue?

It's set up to show in the Spinning Wheel in the recipe, if that doesn't work for whatever reason, why should it work with Tabula Rasa which is essentially exactly the same as putting it into the Spinning Wheel, it's a tag and if that tag for some reason is not parsed it won't show up, no matter if that tag is called Spinning Wheel or Tabula Rasa.

9. Wazaap

Wazaap Subatomic Cosmonaut

It might be the yarnspinner fix that does not add modded items and such... Not sure how to fix it overall, I already have a mod that does the same thing soo.... yeah...[DOUBLEPOST=1415747793][/DOUBLEPOST]
    give the same items*

10. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Yea, check your other mods, they may overwrite the entire file.

11. ironcaster13

ironcaster13 Master Chief

it does not work for me why

12. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

You using the latest nightly?

13. ironcaster13

no[DOUBLEPOST=1415899604][/DOUBLEPOST]and the new doues not work

14. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

And that is why.

Added note that nightlies are required for this mod to work.

15. ironcaster13

i cant get my nightly to work

16. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  17. ironcaster13

18. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Did you delete that Starbound config file too?

19. ironcaster13

no do i have to do that?[DOUBLEPOST=1416237498][/DOUBLEPOST]thx[DOUBLEPOST=1416238381][/DOUBLEPOST]no it still does not work

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  20. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Then you should probably head to the nightly support thread somewhere on this forum.