1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED "Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. HaTeMe

HaTeMe Astral Cartographer

You made a mistake here.
    I think you have to include the complete player.config, otherwise we start with 0 recipes when creating a new character.

2. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Maybe, Forum seemed to say that player.configs are merged therefor if you include nothing in them, nothing is merged/added/removed. Also there shouldn't be any player.config anymore at all since now recipes are given via Spinning Wheel and not via player.config anymore.

3. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

4. HaTeMe

From what I've read, nothing is merged, so mods using a player.config (or any other similar file) are always incompatible with each other at the moment (if you're not manually merge them or someone comes with a nifty tool).

5. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Seems to be misinformation then, i hope merging will be implemented in the future

6. HaTeMe

Yeah, maybe one of mod managers will be able to handle that for the time being.

7. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Niran updated "Bare/None" Vanity Items with a new update entry:

Added Human Underwear as craftable clothes for more half-naked fun!

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

lol I like the description.

9. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Changed Mod name and description because its true!

10. Klairixia

Klairixia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for this mod Niran :3

11. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Klairixia likes this.
  12. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Klairixia likes this.
  13. Biggaveli

Biggaveli Phantasmal Quasar

*Sighs* the download now button never works, and there is now alt link even tho you have on in plain text.
    I hate this modding forum; it's pointless if 90% of the time we can't en download the mod(s).
    Tired of posting and asking for an alt link on every mod i want to test out.

Klairixia likes this.
  14. Klairixia

Klairixia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

just give it time, niran, AND chucklefish will fix it!

15. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I know your feeling, i will include an alternative download with my next version, i just didnt include alternative links because i was rapidly updating my mod. Lemme just quickly pack it up.

16. Catalyct

Catalyct Space Spelunker

Can you upload it to dropbox? Current source doesn't work for me..

17. Biggaveli

I mean. Starbound Nexus never lets me down. And i've been using Nexus site for years for Bethesda game mods,(Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout) so i was excited to see they gave starbound their own dedicated Nexus site. Problem is not lal the modders are using it and rather put their mods on starbound official forums. Which apparantly is broken. Nexus is very popular, high traffic with millions of visitors daily.

18. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

19. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I'll add it to Nexus soon too since i have a Nexus account anyway and since i'm using Nexus for Skyrim mods too.

Klairixia, Catalyct and Biggaveli like this.
  20. Biggaveli

http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/?

So sexy..

Catalyct likes this.