Notice: Support E-mails

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 3, 2013.

1. 1mwb

1mwb Big Damn Hero

im getting lag issues chucklefish right now on the ship. i know its not me i have a gaming pc.

2. kodieatsyou

kodieatsyou Void-Bound Voyager

!!!! I just found a guitar love this game already!!!!!!!!

3. Nathan McAuley

Nathan McAuley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sooooooooo, this kinda sucks, still need my key.

LaVulpe98 likes this.
  4. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

I CAN'T STOP PLAYING THIS GAME!!!!!! SO FRIGGEN FUN!!!!!! But... I feel bad for the people who didn't get their starbound. :confused:

5. Avalen

Avalen Master Chief

I just want clarification, the OP says that the Steam Key on HumbleBundle does not work but others are saying it does. I have not gotten an email from them about he Steam Key so I'm just really curious. Thank you.

6. Zynoid

Zynoid Seal Broken

Okay to everyone who is having problems here is how it works. When you first purchased the game, you got an email saying like "Congrats on your purchase" and you could go to it. Before the release, you could only download the soundtrack. HOWEVER, now when you use THAT SAME EMAIL WITH THAT SAME LINK, there will be a thing where you can click it and get your steam key. HUMBLE BUNDLE IS NOT SENDING OUT NEW SEPARATE E-MAILS FOR THE STEAM KEY, YOU MUST FIND YOUR OLD EMAIL WITH IT. Just like Molly said though, if you cant find it use the resend steam key thing and you'll get it back. Simple as that.

Avalen likes this.
  7. Idlemind

Idlemind Subatomic Cosmonaut

I seem to be getting meat consistently if I kill them with a powered up arrrow (charge, let go when bow flashes).

8. Masterinthomas

Masterinthomas Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah! What is going on, the link keeps send me emails saying i didnt sigh up with that email but everyone else is playing the game already, Comeon! 20$ wasted on a game i have been waiting 9 morth for.

LaVulpe98 likes this.
  9. gabrielhv22

gabrielhv22 Void-Bound Voyager

the resend doesn't work

10. gabrielhv22

gabrielhv22 Void-Bound Voyager

I paid 45 I feel even worse

11. Masterinthomas

I DIDNT GET THAT EMAIL! I ONLY GOT THE SOUNDTRACK!

12. Masterinthomas

They need to fix this bug! People have waited so long for this game, then they cant play it!

13. Masterinthomas

Me

14. Zyrodil

Zyrodil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Even with the few bugs me and my friend encountered, it was awesome... it was worth the wait!

Also, Faster Than Light travel is really cool.
    http://i.imgur.com/OW3nuIM.jpg

15. meirelle

meirelle Aquatic Astronaut

Haha, that's okay. We all have our off days. ;)

16. lilDZombieKill3r

lilDZombieKill3r Void-Bound Voyager

Where do you redeem your beta key?

17. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Just incase anyone had similar Problems.
    I bought starbound through Amazon which had Email address 1.
    But was logged into my Humble Bundle which uses Email Address 2.

An email was sent by Humble when you bought it to a redeem page. So just search for "Humble" in your email.
    In my case the link was sent to my Email 1 Address which is not associated with humble, and had to "Claim" the page in order to link it to email address #2.

So even if you do resend humble keys. It won't work. Since the page has yet tobe "Claimed"
    Look for the email which had the link to the sound track. It is the same Email, sent ages ago.

===========

Hopefully this helps a few people find their lost keys.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  18. The | Suit

Click on the link where you saw the sound track. A new link to starbound will be in that page

19. Tuure

Tuure Master Chief

i have a little question, how can i make a full screne in game ( F11 button dsent work ;( )

20. The | Suit

Did you try Alt + enter