Pixel Not sure if this is the right place...

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by thingwithwings, Mar 21, 2018.

1. thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

Hi everyone! I've been kinda bored lately, so I decided to post here. If anyone wants a stardew-style icon edit (like my own icon) hit me up! I'll need a few details but I'd love to do more of these for people.

details I would need:
    • a description of your hair color/style
    • skin/eye color
    • clothing (a picture reference would be great)
    • (optional) what npc you would like me to base the edit on

• DelightedCat

DelightedCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How about creating an icon based on ConcernedApe (Eric) himself? That would be cool to see! I'd love to see the final result.

• PolarWolfDragon

PolarWolfDragon Tentacle Wrangler

I dunno if you can do this, but I made this hybrid of a falcon, tabby cat, and lizard. He has the wings and right leg of a falcon, the hind legs, tail and spikes of a lizard (I guess like Godzilla) and the rest of his body is a cat. So, if you manage to somehow turn it into Stardew Valley-style, that would be awesome. If you can't, I'd understand. :lickitung:

• thingwithwings

Hey, @PolarWolfDragon He sounds really cool! The icons I make are only head and shoulders, but if you're still interested I would love to see a reference image and try my best to make him for you!

• Heather36782

Heather36782 Master Chief

I love your icon. I see it as Sebastian, but now it may be you? Anyway, is there anyway I can get a download of it for my Sebby?

I love your other idea as portraits as a real person!!! I will have to see if I have any pics that would be good. Awesome amazing work!

• thingwithwings

@Heather36782 Yes, it is meant to be me, but you may use it for your sebby if you wish! I only did the one face though, not any others.

• Heather36782

I would love it for my Sebby!!!! If you can send me download link, I would appreciate it! I’ve only used the .xnb files to drop into portraits folder, if possible? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

• thingwithwings

Attached Files:

• Heather36782

You are a darling! Thank you so much!

thingwithwings likes this.
                  • Astrid Speckles

Astrid Speckles Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh I've been looking for a thread like this for ages * w *

Hair Color:
                    - Lavender with blue highlights, the blue is optional~

Eye color:
                    - Emerald green

Skin:
                    - Pale white, very pale. She also has freckles and elf-like ears~

Clothing:
                    - She wears a long sleeved jacket that goes over her hands. The sleeves are dark green and the rest of the jacket is blue. She wears a white undershirt and an "X" shape belt across her chest. She is rather busty so... feel free to leave it out, I don't want her bust to be a focus point ^^; She also wears black square round framed glasses. She could be wearing the blue headphones!

Facial Expression:
                    - Eyes opened with a small smile, [Reference] sprite of Sebastian

NPC Base:
                    - I don't have one however I want to request for her to not look like Abi~

astrid-danganronpa.png

= = = I'd like to request another since you are taking requests however I want Astrid to be the main request~ = = =

Asriel - Second Request. He is Astrid's twin.

Hair Color:
                    - Medium kindof wavy hair Lavender and also blue highlights, the blue again is optional~ His hair length would be similar length to [Maru] (but completely different in style)

Eye color:
                    - Emerald green, he has bags under his eyes from being sleep deprived.

Skin:
                    - Very pale white. Also has freckles, elf-like ears and has sleeping bags under his sleep~

Clothing:
                    - He has the same uniform as Astrid, Long teal jacket that goes over his hands, black fingerless gloves, a "X" shape belt that goes across his chest with a white undershirt. He also has black rounded square glasses.

Facial Expression:
                    - Smirking [Reference] again is Sebastian if needed! He is also an insomniac so if you could add the sleeping bags under his eyes from lack of sleep would be great!

NPC Base:
                    - Again, no request but I would like for Sebastian to not be a base.

asriel.png

Last edited: May 29, 2018
                    • _Kratzeis_

_Kratzeis_ Orbital Explorer

OHh!! I would love having a portrait!!!
                      I draw alot too! I would love to make an art trait! I do digital and traditional art! But here is my references and my description:

-female
                      -blond hair in a ponytail with hair of strings coming out of the side
                      -yellow eyes
                      -green jacket (open) with fur and a white shirt
                      -(the probably closes to my character from the NPCs is Robin I guess)
                      -bandaid over the nose

ONLY DO IT IF YOU WANT TO AND HAVE TIME TO!!!
                      BTW LOVE YOUR ART EDITS!!!!

Attached Files:

• cuplet420

cuplet420 Orbital Explorer

if this is still a thing
                        female
                        hazel eyes (light brown with green in the middle or just brown idc)
                        just a orange sweatshirt (not a neon orange more like a dirty orange idk)
                        light brown, curly, upper neck length so like short
                        and like maru but shorter hair (you can use her to base the edit on if you'd like)
                        thajkyousm

• psychebloom

psychebloom Master Chief

I want this too!

• black but light brown..., medium hair length
                          • I'm an Asian/Chinese, so, I guess my skin is 'yellow'? I want to have green color eyes though
                          • female
                          • for clothing, I don't really mind..., but i like smart casual
                          Thanks! looks forward
                          Hope you are still doing this....

• HansHohenheim

HansHohenheim Void-Bound Voyager

This is really cool!
                            If this is still going, I'd be down to message a request.

• thingwithwings

It's so cool to see so many people interested in this!! I am still working on these, though with computer issues it's slower going than I thought it'd be. When the portraits are finished i'll be both posting them here and privately messaging the one they're for. :)

also, if you've requested a portrait before I'll need you to let me know what expression you'd like yours to have! For any new request, please include that in your info :)

• HansHohenheim

HansHohenheim Void-Bound Voyager

I'll definitely have to take you up on that later. Though I must recommend a Queue List of people/things you're working on and have a numbered list so you can know when to put up 'Currently Working on Previous Requests' or something of the sort. Keeping yourself from getting swamped. Nothing much, just a recommendation since I do recolors and edits and I learned that the hard way, lol. I hope your computer troubles turn out fine though!

• Astrid Speckles

Astrid Speckles Subatomic Cosmonaut

I added the facial expression!
                                  I don't really know what you wanted exactly so I just referenced sprites from other characters,
                                  I hope that helps :3 !

• Catpellets

Catpellets Void-Bound Voyager

yesh i would love this : 3 this is how I want mine to look like
                                    • hair: like picture below
                                    • skin/eye color: very pale skin, blue/grey eyes
                                    • clothing: (picture at bottom)
                                    • umm maybe base the face or smth on abigail, (now that I think about it the hair color is similar 2)
                                    • expression: kind of neutral, slight smile maybe
                                    hair color and shirt links below
                                    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/6d/76/e36d7608433015adc8180997ee5debf9.jpg

https://gm1.ggpht.com/h0MUkjpMinnT-...lnQQLZxxMlad9Kf9srlfCueZNoQ=w1920-h948-l75-ft

[EDIT: shirt link doesnt work... anyways just use a grey knitted sweater]

thank you : 3

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
                                    • cuplet420

cuplet420 Orbital Explorer

the expression is up to you bb ;)

• Elincia_AH

Elincia_AH Void-Bound Voyager

Your icon is so nice. :eek:
                                        It's fine if you're no longer accepting requests, but just in case because I love things like this ^_^,

Hair:
                                        Medium brown hair, shoulder length, wavy, blonde balayage (originally a pink balayage but it faded to bleach blonde a long time ago)

Eyes/Skin:
                                        Eyes are a dark brown color. White skin with some yellowish tones I'd say, but not quite tan.

Clothing:
                                        Depends on the day, but either a black tank top or a dress. When/if you plan to start working on mine at some point, I can provide picture references (I'm too lazy and don't have any on hand right now, haha).

Facial Expression:
                                        I don't really mind, but if you want an idea, probably a slight smile, kind of similar to your own portrait. That's about all I do in actual photos.

I can also happily provide picture references for my face if you're interested. My description probably isn't the best. Thanks for doing this. :)