1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed normal mode lost all ores? (nightly)

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Vuldreg, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vuldreg

Vuldreg Cosmic Narwhal

I've been losing all my ores on death in normal mode, Is this ment to happen in nightly build? it says only lose pixels when i'm making character on normal mode and i can't find any place mentioning if this detail is a bug or if it's in there for a reason.

2. Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

It's (unfortunately) intentional. there's several threads on this topic already.

3. ValentineVxx

ValentineVxx Orbital Explorer

It''s not a bug dood, its just a new feature that devs added to it to test our patiente, our gamestyle and our sympathy between who likes this feature and who dislike it...doood....

I know its annoying for someone that chose to play betting only the pixels, dood, i hope they change it in a future dood, adding it as a difficulty between Beta's Normal and Hardcore, dood.

In any case, here is a mod that will help you for now, dood: http://community.playstarbound.com/...ies-take-your-ore-with-you-when-you-die.2244/

Good luck, dood!

4. Vuldreg

Vuldreg Cosmic Narwhal

well even if they do leave it in normal they could at least mention it in character creation and make it not be all ores just like how you don't lose all pixels on death, Also thanks for the mod fix ValentineVxx.

ValentineVxx likes this.
  5. Not a bug and not anything we can fix. If you'd liked to discuss further, please do so in one of the existing threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.