1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ningen Race Mod 1.8a

Human replace and 90+ hairstyles

1. ODABUTSU

ODABUTSU Subatomic Cosmonaut

LekramG likes this.
  2. LekramG

LekramG Pangalactic Porcupine

This mod keeps getting better and better. ^^

3. PacoTheMajestic

PacoTheMajestic Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Eye color options soon? That's all this mod needs.

4. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Say, shall we all team up and make powered school uniforms as the armor theme of the Ningen race?

5. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

kamui senketsu?

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  6. Hatsya Souji

That, and probably kitted out with stuff like from Infinite Stratos.

Impervium Senketsu anyone?

Say, why don't we stray away from typical armor progression? Like at the start, we are given different uniforms. Imagine Mitagakihara (Madoka Magica uniforms) uniform gradually getting patched up with armor (though armor platings will be more color-able).

Fast regen, low base defense uniforms: Madoka Magica, Angel Beats (see the SSS uniforms)
    High base defense, no health bonus: Ao no Exorcist

7. Silverduke1

impervium kamui senketsui i want -.-''

8. Hatsya Souji

What do we need here? Aha! A Ningen-exclusive story, not having to be the same humans.

9. Silverduke1

they should be based off of the chimera ants phygogenesis as that would explain the animal characteristics

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  10. Hatsya Souji

Or... Ningens are a certain group of humans who really wanted to achieve their perfect anime look.

409 likes this.
  11. Silverduke1

not as intresting but it works

12. 409

409 Big Damn Hero

That's what I was assuming, actually. Stupid non-important overthinking/pulling ideas out of nowhere that I'm making up on the spot ahead:

Ningen are humans that have been modified via experimental genetic treatments in order to cure them of a life-threatening disease which swept across the earth some time before its' destruction. The side-effects were mostly cosmetic, but the changes passed onto their children as well. Due to humanity's almost inevitable nature to treat unusual looking individuals with fear due to their appearance, it made them greatly distrust other humans, and so when Earth was destroyed, the altered humans, now calling themselves Ningen, headed off in a separate series of ships than their more normal brethren. They are considerably less common than ordinary Humans, and have since let go of their resentment... For the most part, at least.

Well, that was amusing for me to write. Don't take it too seriously unless you want to.

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  13. Hatsya Souji

So far, they are xenophobic offshoot of the normal humanity, the way it sounded.

14. 409

409 Big Damn Hero

I wasn't trying to imply they were xenophobic, but I was trying to imply that they aren't on friendly terms without being flat-out xenophobic.

Bluh... I need to word things better sometimes...

15. Hatsya Souji

Hmmm... I can also see Ningens as a growing bunch of anime people who built their own tribes. There can be one tribe capable of driving mecha and dressed like slightly-armored Avians. There are others who are like Glitch to live up the Victorian era-themed animes like Black Butler.

16. Silverduke1

no phygogensis :(

17. tiwuno

tiwuno Scruffy Nerf-Herder

First of all, amazing mod! Secondly, I found a bug: when holding a pickaxe, the Pioneer's Chestguard does some crazy stuff. http://i.imgur.com/RWSvkov.jpg Not a huge issue, but I figured you'd want to be aware of it if you weren't already. Keep up the great work!

18. MozaikuStar

MozaikuStar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How does this story sound?

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  19. 409

409 Big Damn Hero

Much better than what I said.

Bah, I might as well go back to hiding in the shadows...

20. Hatsya Souji

Sounds good! Hmmm... since they're so wide-spread, if we'll do their clothing and armors, we'll break the tiered trend.