1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Newby looking for friends to play Starbound with!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by TheMasqueraider, Feb 25, 2016.

1. TheMasqueraider

TheMasqueraider Master Chief

Greetings everyone!

I'm still really new to Starbound and would love to get more into it, but I prefer playing an game with others since its always more fun that way :D

Anyways, hit me up if you're a newbie like me or experienced enough to teach me (I'm sure there's a Sempai joke to be made somewhere...)
    I look forward to exploring the Galaxy with you all!

- The Masqueraider

Lavranzo likes this.
  2. MissPanderp

MissPanderp Lucky Number 13

Heyyooo. Not a noob, I played for a few months when the beta first came out, but dropped it. I recently got back in to it, though! I'm willing to teach what I remember and learn with you on everything that's been added :) hmu here or steam. Steam name is plaino17

EDIT: My steam should be MissPanderp

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Lavranzo likes this.
  3. TheMasqueraider

That sounds awesome, I would add you on steam but it's telling me you don't exist hahah my steam name is: TheMasqueraider

4. dualinfinities

dualinfinities Pangalactic Porcupine

I've been around since the beginning, but haven't had much opportunity to play with people. wouldn't mind joining you guys if that's cool with you.

5. TheMasqueraider

I have no objections to you or anyone joining me/us (who ever "us" will be) in any game.

6. newcomer3

newcomer3 Big Damn Hero

If you don't mind failures in the most hilarious ways, I would enjoy playing with a group. My steam username is BallisticMissile.

7. MissPanderp

MissPanderp Lucky Number 13

You're not truly playing a game if you can't manage to die in the most ridiculous ways lol.

8. Knight-Reign

Knight-Reign Aquatic Astronaut

I just got the game yesterday and I was hoping to find a group of people to play with! I'd be glad to hop on board.

9. newcomer3

newcomer3 Big Damn Hero

So is there a server we will be playing on, or what?

10. nathan10007

nathan10007 Lucky Number 13

Me and and another person here have already started playing, this game is great with friends. You can add me on skype- yourusualpcgamer or steam- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157728745/ and I'll give you the server info. Hope to see some of you there ^-^

Yammy likes this.
  11. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

Am I too late to the party? I remember seeing you somewhere Masqueraider, and I do remember you as being friendly in some sort of way, so I'm just gonna add that I'm interested in this as well! I'm not exactly 'new' (90 hours on SB,) but I'm bad. I'm like that in most games: I do the first missions/tiers, then I start from the beginning again. Never got beyond steel-tier in those 90 hours of playing :p

Lavranzo is my steam name as well, add me if you want! :)

12. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Add me! I have aegisalt armor and LESS than 90 hours! My steam name is Solar3131!!!!!!!

Lavranzo likes this.
  13. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

y u no accept? :nurusad:

14. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

I accepted

Lavranzo likes this.
  15. kaitokidd1440

kaitokidd1440 Space Hobo

very new so having a friend or 2 to play with would be really fun ^o.o^

16. KaosC57

KaosC57 Phantasmal Quasar

Yea, I'm not "new" to Starbound as a whole, I played several of the Betas, but I got bored cause I didn't have a good fun group of people to play with... Add me on steam at Skiptrace Starbound (Yes, I named part of my name after the game, it started back in SW:ToR when I needed a Legacy Name, so I did the Starbound Legacy)

17. XXXBlackHammerXXX

XXXBlackHammerXXX Aquatic Astronaut

Ya'll got room for a experienced glitch doom lord ? This seems like a solid sqaud and it's a cold ass universe out there i'd like to join this space team I added L so hopefully ill see you guys in game.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    newcomer3 likes this.
  18. newcomer3

newcomer3 Big Damn Hero

19. Deville

Deville Aquatic Astronaut

hey if anyone wants to play add me on steam deville or coupedeville88