1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

New Stretch Goal confirmed

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Somanei, Apr 14, 2013.

1. TheLoanArranger

TheLoanArranger Ketchup Robot

They already have mechs, too.

2. siahmanjoe

siahmanjoe Big Damn Hero

Oh I know I mean like a diff like gaint one or drilling one. for a bench mark. Im saying they already used new race as one of the bench marks lol

3. Frost

Frost Void-Bound Voyager

It would be a strength for the game. But I think you should only modify color, as making a whole hat would defeat the purpose of rare hats and the preorder bonus would have no point.

4. punkypie

punkypie Cosmic Narwhal

No, because preorder intems will be ingame for default, the created ones must be created and shared with people, the people who designed the intems in the preorder will not have the necessity to create or download nothing, and really, think about the large amount of cool creations we will have :proper:

5. Chaines

Chaines Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Space combat ! FTL style ! i would LOVE it

Thorden and Lawls like this.
  6. Lawls

Lawls Space Kumquat

I don't think we need a stretch goal for that, Tiy confirmed he wants to add some type of space combat post-release.

7. Keadin

Keadin Big Damn Hero

But if he had enough money to hire someone who could do that before release, I'm pretty sure he'd have a hard time saying no :p Pretty much anything on the to-do list could be a stretch goal!

Chaines likes this.
  8. mrlohnes

mrlohnes Space Spelunker

What about some sort of random event system? A meteor impact or a visiting spacefaring race. A lab explosion or your pet splurgle catches a cold. Maybe your M.U.L.E. breaks down?

9. siahmanjoe

siahmanjoe Big Damn Hero

They already said that the start of your story is to get your ship up in running lol

10. Chaines

Chaines Scruffy Nerf-Herder

and that would be awesome :)

Keadin likes this.
  11. Internet

Internet Star Wrangler

Please. This please forever.

I currently like the Hoytls the most but.

Holy shnikey, Dino's!

Shippo likes this.
  12. Draed

Draed Void-Bound Voyager

Shape-Shifters. Nuff said.

13. Daj

Daj Big Damn Hero

Fist weapons - like power gloves, arm blades and such.

Let me punch things!

(You know, assuming they aren't already in.)

14. Thorden

Thorden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What if they hired the ones who made FTL? (jk)

Chaines and Keadin like this.
  15. Thorden

Thorden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aaaaaaand the goal has been reached! :DD

16. Bop-it_Bill

Bop-it_Bill Master Chief

Glad fossils are in, but judging by the polls for the next milestone, i'd say this gif sums right now up for me and many others. I just hope it's not ONLY pets in the milestone. pretty small thing for a milestone above $750k ain't it? Good for the ones who want pets though i suppose.
    Starbound 750k+ milestone.gif

17. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i want star base

Chaines likes this.