New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(( Plot twist: Paillan is on drugs.))
    im srsly lost as to where we are in the rp, it's been dead for so long ;-;

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Reiden grows back his legs because the mushroom he had earlier had regenerative properties!
    "I hate this place..."
    Reiden pulls out his Pretty Princess Rulebook and rewinds time, and everyone is back in the Apex building. The Glitch stands over Laker's dead body!

3. Pixelstomp

The Glitch looks through a hidden security camera in the cell, and watches Reiden make a crude book shape out of rocks in the cell. He yells at the book, drops it, then crawls around exclaiming he traveled back in time.

4. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

((plot twist: Reiden is on drugs))
    "Ummm... I am burning..." Paillan said still walking though the desert "Avians shouldn't be in such nasty places... I wonder where I am..." Paillan suddenly felt rought ground under his feet instead of soft sand
    "YES!!!!" he said in victory "And I hear water!" Paillan runned towards the sound of water.

5. Pixelstomp

((I just noticed the badges got a makeover!))

6. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((Drug mode activated!)
    Reiden looked at the Glitch, standing over Laker's body. The robot turned and vanished. Reiden walked to Laker's body. All of a sudden, everything turned very dark. In the place of Laker was a horrifying sight. It was a skeleton, grey from ages of rot and ruin. It's grey hair was strewn about the ground. It opened its mouth...

A deep, painful groan, with an artificial tone to it.

Reiden blinked at the figure and it disappeared. Everything disappeared. Reiden floated in the emptiness for what seemed like an eternity. Thre was no color, sound, touch, taste, or smell. But in the distance... there was a red. It moved closer at an agonizingly slow speed, but soon, Reiden could see that it was his sword.

"Use the sword. Break through."

The words fell into a maniacal ramble, which grew fiercer as the sword drew closer. Reiden reached out and, for an instant, touched its cold, smooth surface.
    ((Drugs die off...))
    Reiden found himself sitting in the cell, yet again. But this time it was different. This time his sword was in his hands.

((IM CAPAIN KIRK!!!!))

7. Paillan

((You are welcomed))
    Paillan took water until his thirst was over, them he took a nap in the ground. When he awake he was inside a glitch prison
    "Classy" Paillan said
    He saw that his roommate had a sword, which glitch didn't seem to care, also he just told crazy stuff about laker and time traveling
    "Dude, you are sick, laker is dead already..." Paillan said
    "Who the hell are you supose to bha?!" The dude said
    "Name's Paillan, former NFK member, I was lost in space so I guess they said I was dead, hmm I figure" Paillan said
    "I know ya guy, there's a picture of you in the hall of former members, it says "Paillan from unknow till unknow. Where ever you are, we don't care, be safe!"
    "O yeah, loker..." Paillan figures "So who are you?"
    "I AM REIDEN DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!" Reiden said high
    "Don't smoke mushrooms, they are bad for ya" Paillan said calming Reiden

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Do you care to give your soul to the Dread Lords?" Reiden asked menacingly. He held up his sword, showing the eye on it's blade.
    "This eye is the eye of one of them." Reiden said.
    "His name is Korm. I have fed him soul after soul, and I have quenched his hunger for years now. This is the reason why I don't go around killing the innocent anymore. This is why I do good to people...

But we need to get out of here. We need a system, and I am definitely not sane enough to make a plan. Your brain sounds intact. Would you care to make a plan?"

9. Paillan

Paillan has to laught "My brain intact? After all weird stuff I saw Loker doing... I must be happy of being able to think... but anyway... you are right..." Paillan sits in traditional meditation position and starts thinking...
    Time flows...

10. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((Riddle time!
    A firefly sits atop a decaying human lung, looking across a barren would.
    It can see much evil, but can it see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?))

11. Pixelstomp

I vote for a new rule. No drug trips.
    It'll be hard for my character to recover from this, but... he'll do it. For the sanity of Owl and Paillan.

Also, Owl_Stalker, swords don't work like that. If they did, the next time I woke up, I'd have the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda.

12. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((Dammit stop contradicting me!))
    Reiden stood behind Paillan, waiting for him to think of a plan. Reiden tested his sword by hitting it on the cold hard ground. The blade didn't clash with a metal thud, though. Instead, it bent, molded to the ground. The red shade that it used to have turned to grey.

It was clay. It was a trick.

Reiden cursed silentlky , meaning to let Paillan think. Curse that Glitch and his trickery...
    "I need to get out of this Hell..."

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
  13. Paillan

"Could you please shut up..." Paillan said
    "Wait I got it! Attack me with the clay sword!" Paillan says to Raiden
    "Why?" Raiden says
    "They will think you killed me and take my 'dead' body out" Paillan says
    "Now give me a moment to preapare myself or else I may get really..." Paillan stops when tge clay sword opens his right chest
    "You are SO punched!" Paillan said falling to the ground, uncious

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  14. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

Mine's worse. No ones even on :(

Pixelstomp and Cloudhopper like this.
  15. Paillan

The glitch take Paillan unconscious body out and throw it to the bio garbage container
    Paillan wakes up hours later, bleeding but still alive
    "If I survive this I am going to kill you, Reiden..." Paillan says standing up
    Paillan searches for a medic kit.

16. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((That's the wrong quote. It goes, "I am become death, destroyer of worlds."))

Cloudhopper and Pixelstomp like this.
  17. Pixelstomp

(( You silly, I'm the robot! Please don't control my character. I'll let this one slide though, because of your undeniable swag.))
    The robot walks back into the cell as the group sleeps, careful not to wake any. He looks at Reiden's sword, noticing it is made of clay. "Confused. How did this object get here?" The robot then realizes what happens. He leaps out of the cell and sprints towards the furnace room. He notices one of the waste containers is open, and spots the Avian searching through medical cabinets. The robot quickly grasps an iron rod from a pile of trash and smacks the Avian in the back of the head with it, causing him to fall to the ground unconscious. He drags him back to the cell, but notices Cloud awake.
    "I know you wish to exit the prison. You will not believe me, but know this is not a hostile act- rather one that will save your team's lives."

18. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Cloud looks at the glitch, with a look of intrigue on his face.
    "...
    Save us?" He wondered, and began thinking over each possible meaning of the phrase.

19. Paillan

((I won't be part of this drug plot of pot))

Pixelstomp likes this.
  20. Pixelstomp

((so apparently the new NFK pattern is ACTIVITY DEAD DEAD DEAD ACTIVITY DEAD ACTIVITY DEAD DEAD DEAD

beari78 and Owl_Stalker like this.